Chapter 10

Klaus and Elijah entered the New Orleans cemetery. Otherwise known as the French Quarter practise magic place and the connection to ancestors.

Klaus didn't necessary like this place. It was the place where his daughter was nearly killed by the said witches. Of course, thankfully, she was saved just in time. Klaus sighed and shook his head. This was not the time to remember the awful past.

The siblings carried on walking until they were in the middle of the cemetery. They walked inside one of the tombs and smirked as they saw Van Nguyen, the current elder of the coven. Indeed he is rather young to be an elder, however the age doesn't matter. The elder chooses the next elder however if the elder has been killed before making that decision, the coven decides. The one with the most power and wisdom is chosen.

"Can I help you?" The young elder spat in disgust. He hated the vampires, especially the originals that stood before him.

"Yea, as a matter of fact, you can help us." Klaus said, answering Van's rhetorical question.

"We want you to tell us where the Ringmar Coven is exactly located." Elijah stated politely but sternly.

Van's scoffed at their demand. "I don't know any coven going by this name and even if I did, why would I tell you?"

Klaus glared at the elder. "What kind of elder you are if you don't know the location of the coven that is located in New Orleans?!"

"I may be the elder but I don't know every coven. Only the ones that ancestors tell us about and right now Ringmar coven was not listed." Van replied through his gritted teeth. "Why do you even want to know so badly?"

"Lets just say it has something to do with council and rumour going around." Elijah said giving him a short answer. The less he knew the better.

The elder was about to respond however a soft breeze stopped him. He could here voices in his head whispering. It always happened whenever the ancestors were talking to him.

Klaus and Elijah looked at him confused as he took a sharp breath before the whispers and the breeze stopped. He looked at Elijah and Klaus in surprise mixed with confusion as he said what the ancestors told him. "They want you two to know."

Van turned around and picked up a piece of paper. He scribbled the address on it and handed it to Klaus. The hybrid smirked as he took the paper from him.

"What's going on? Why haven't I heard about this powerful coven before?"

"You should not worry about that and if you want answers badly, ask your ancestors for that." Elijah said walking out with Klaus behind him.