Chapter 5

"It started really long time ago, where dinosaurs were still alive. God created people in his image, to start a life. What he didn't thought about was the dangerous predators killing his children. That's when he created vampires, strongest and fastest creatures; they were meant to guard humans as they live in peace. What God overlook was that vampires had to drink human blood in order to stay strong.

Once vampires were loosing their control over the blood lust, God created werewolves. Creatures that were suppose to stop vampires but only resulted in a war between those two. God loved his creations so much he couldn't just kill them so he created witches. Comparing to the last two, witches were successful at protecting humans. That is also the time when witches created a planet, a place for vampires to live called Lamia. However since vampires were rather trustworthy and protective of people, witches gave the vampires crystals that allows them to travel from one world to another.

Ever since then, vampires were protecting the people now secretly. Although now we don't like to call ourselves vampires. More like pureblood or royals and nobles." Veronica finished smiling at everyone. She took a deep breath before asking, "could I get some tea? This talking has dried my throat."

"Wouldn't you prefer bourbon? Or something a bit fancier like wine?" Rebekah asked getting ready to pour you the alcoholic drink but you declined politely.

"No thank you. I prefer to have some tea."

Rebekah gave you a weird look but went to the kitchen nonetheless.

"How are we even suppose to know you're telling the truth?" Klaus glared at the girl whilst she bite her lip, keeping her from saying something unpleasant. This guy was seriously getting on her last nerves. Technically, Veronica was a really patient person but sometimes she just couldn't hold it and exploded.

"You are absolutely right. However your sire my age wouldn't have been able to snap your wrist and not choke by your death grip?" Veronica pointed out sightly smirking.

Klaus shut his mouth looking totally annoyed by your presence and your talking.

At the same time Rebekah entered the room with a tea in a fancy teacup. The blonde girl's eye lip up at the sight of tea. "Perfect." She said before taking the tea and bringing it up to her lips, her pinky finger lifted in the air. As she was putting the teacup down, she used her pinky finger at the base so it wouldn't make the loud click as the teacup made contact with the table.