Chapter 7

Veronica have already left the Mikaelson's resident saying that she should rest.

"Do you believe her, Elijah?" Rebekah asked as soon as they were alone in the room.

"I don't know sister." Elijah replied sipping bourbon, "However there's something about her that wants me to believe her and something that wants me to snap her neck."

"The feeling's mutual on this one."

After a moment of silence, Rebekah asked. "What do you think we should do?"

"I suggest we rip her heart right out of her chest." Klaus smirked as he came into the room, answering his sister's question.

"We can't do that Niklaus. What if we actually do need her?" Elijah pointed out.

"We should get more information from her. She might be useful." Rebekah shrugged, slightly against the idea of killing the only girl that could possibly stand up to a man.

"I still think my idea is better, but please do believe her." Klaus scoff crossing his arms.

Rebekah rolled her eyes before exiting the room. Her brother is sometimes too blind to see if people are actually wishing them harm or not.

So instead off going to see Hope, Rebekah went outside to look for Veronica.

As soon as Rebekah was outside, the realisation hit her like ton of bricks. I don't even know where she went.She thought. She shook her head and decided to walk around and maybe she'll be able to bump into her.

~Meanwhile~

"So you want me to find information about Veronica?" Freya asked as soon as Klaus explained his point of view, with occasional disapproved sigh from Elijah.

"Yes, I would like to ensure our new guest won't try to break our necks." Klaus explained.

"Well I knew you would come to me sooner or later so I already tried to find something out." Freya said as she took out a really old grimoire. As she opened it, lot of dust escaped making the three caught.

"I've found this really old grimoire that was underneath old books that were meant to be thrown away." Freya explained whilst looking for a specific page at the same time. "Right here," she pointed at a page that had a really long and complicated spell, "it's a spell on how to create a portal to another world and here," Freya pointed to the next page, "it's a spell on how to actually create a planet."

Klaus looked at Freya surprised and in disbelief.

"Which means that Veronica was telling the truth about Lamia." Elijah pointed out.

"We just need to figure out if she actually came from there and what her true intentions are." Klaus exclaim, glaring at a wall.