Chapter 11

In front of Klaus and Elijah was a really nice looking mansion. As they walked towards it, it almost seemed like the flowers on either side of the pavement were guiding them. When they were walking forward, the flowers were bending towards the front door only when the two brothers stood next to them, and then went to their previous state after they were gone.

Around the porch Elijah and Klaus noticed the growing vervain and wolfs bane. They tried not to get close to it since vervain weakens vampires.

Klaus ringed the door bell and both men waited patiently for someone to open the door and possibly invite them in.

Few moments later, the door creaked open and there stood a short brunette with brown eyes. Adjusting her glasses on her nose she looked at the two confused, tilting her head sideways in the process.

"May I help you?"

"I'm Klaus Mikaelson and this," the hybrid pointed at his brother, "is my dear brother, Elijah Mikaelson."

A look pf realisation flashed across her features as she smirked at the two. "Ah Veronica was right after all. She did say you two will come, however I am rather surprise how early you are. I was expecting you two to be in couple of days that's why I couldn't recognise you."

The young witch smiled at the two supernaturals whilst they in return either glared at her in annoyance or just stared at her in expectance.

"Right I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Lena DuBois, nice to meet you." Lena was about to take out her hand for a handshake but then again she didn't want to look like an idiot when they reject the kind gesture.

"We didn't came here to chat, love. We need to speak to an elder." Klaus demanded.

Lena raised her eyebrow at Klaus' bluntness but then sighed. Opening the door further, Lena said, "Come in."

It's quite dangerous to invite a vampire, because once they're allowed they can come whenever they want without the owner even knowing it.

"Please stay here and I will go and get the elder." Lena took them to the spacious living room then left in order to look for the elder.

Elijah looked around the room and saw nothing out of ordinary. For him it looked too suspicious however he wasn't going to voice out this thought because it will only cause more problems.

The sound of light footsteps shook Elijah out of his train of thoughts. There he saw a woman in her mid 60s. Short grey hair, glasses on her nose she stood confidently in front of the two originals.

"Klaus and Elijah Mikaelson. I'm Fiona DuBois. Pleasure to meet you." She said walking towards the couch that was opposite the two siblings and sitting down.

"What am I help you with?"