SAY HELLO TO JINX

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WERE MOVING?!" Autumn said "Autumn calm down! don't worry we are still gonna be in San Antonio but just not here..." Her dad said trying to calm her down "NO! I WANNA STAY HERE!" She yelled "AUTUMN I WILL NOT TAKE THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR! GO TO YOUR ROOM AND START PACKING!" Her dad yelled, Autumn ran upstairs and into her room, she went to google hangouts and called Hannah "Hey Autumn! what's u- Whats wrong?" Hannah said looking at her through the screen "get Gia and Jordin and Felix on here now!" She scream crying "OK OK I WILL!" 20 seconds later Gia and Jordin joined "Autumn what's wrong?!" Gia yelled "Autumn?!" Said Jordin Then Felix came on "AUTUMN WHAT WRONG I CAME AS SOON AS I PICKED UP MY PHONE!" He said "Guys..... i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i" Autumn said "Autumn! tell us!" Hannah said "i-i-i-i-i-m-m-m-m-m m-m-m-moving-g-g-g" She said, it was silent for 4 seconds until Autumn heard crying and saw it was Gia and Jordin and Hannah "WHAT?! YOU CAN'T LEAVE!" Felix screamed "I'm sorry guys..." Autumn said looking down "Autumn... it's ok... We can still see each other right?" Jordin said "yeah..." Autumn said "WAIT. WHAT ABOUT CLUB AX?! WE NEED YOU LADY MUSIC!" Gia said crying "Lady music it gone Gia..." Autumn said "Wait what if there's a club where autumn's moving? Maybe we can see you there!" Hannah said "I'm moving 57 miles away! you would have to be the flash to come see me and come to the club!" Autumn said "Oh, true...." Hannah said looking down "When are you leaving?" Felix asked "Tonight." Autumn said looking down "Autumn, this might be good! and you can invite us there! it would be awesome!" Said Jordin with a smile "Haha.. okay i guess, hey guys i gotta go pack ill talk to you when i get to my new place "okay" they all said and left, Autumn was the last to be there "bye...." And she went off to sleep

(NEXT MORNING)
Autumn got all her stuff and got into the truck with her father, they didn't talk for the whole ride, Once they got there Autumn looked at her house and smiled a little it was a 2 story with a balcony and 7 Windows, when she got inside she put up all her stuff and talked to her dad "soooooo...." Autumn said in brokenness "oh Autumn! It's already 9:00 you should be in bed!" Her father said "why should I be in bed?" Autumn asked confused "school little girl. Now go" Her father said in a demanding tone "yes sir" was all she said and she went upstairs, she picked out a purple shirt with blue jeans and black converse with a vest on "hmm.... what's missing?.... Oh yeah!" She grabbed her headphones and put them by her clothes then she went to sleep... Autumn woke up and put on her clothes, ran downstairs and picked up a pop tart and ran outside towards her school when she got there she checked the papers and it said her name and by it said "room 109", so she ran to that classroom and sat down. She started watching cartoons on her phone and listened to the teacher, the rest of the day was the same but when out of nowhere someone yelled "hey! New girl!" She turned around and saw a boy running towards her "umm..... sup?" Autumn looking at him "you seem cool! You should join our club!" He said smiling "what club?" She asked "club X, ITS AWESOME! Me and my friends go there all the time, but the school doesn't know about it." He said "really?" Autumn asked "yeah! Do you wanna join?" He asked "Me? I can't I'm a horrible dancer..." She said lying "aww that's too bad well, see you later!" He said and ran off "wait what's your name?!" She yelled "ITS CHRIS!" He yelled "IM AUTUMN!!!" She yelled "OK BYE AUTUMN!!!" And he was gone... when she got home she called Gia "hey Autumn! Omg guess what!" Gia said "what?" Autumn said into the phone "VPI was smack talking you today so Felix had a dance off with him and Felix won!" Gia said sounding happy "So whats up with you?" she added "There's something called... Club X at this place... I wanna go check it out" Autumn said, on the other line you could here typing then gia said "OMG! Club X looks so awesome, and it says that one of there best dancers are Blizzy, Flame, And Shadow. They look so cool!" Gia said "Maybe you shouldn't go as Lady music Autumn, it says that your in the top 10 of best dancers so they must know of you." Gia said "Yeah I guess... But what would my name be?" Autumn said thinking "Umm... Darkness DJ? Bad luck? Jinx? umm how abou-" Gia was cut off "Wait, Jinx? that doesn't sound bad..." Autumn said "Yeah... Okay well tell me how it goes. I gotta go bye!" Gia said "Bye.." Autumn said "Hmm......" Autumn looked at the time and saw that it was 8:20 "SHOOT! i better hurry" She said as she put on her black sports bra with a music sign on it and Purple shorts with black leggings and purple converse, she put her short hair in a ponytail and put purple highlights in it, then put on some black face paint with purple outline, she looked in the mirror "I'm ready" She jumped off her balcony onto the grass and ran to the club, when she got there, there were so many lights and colors. Some were dancing, others by the bar and other spray painting on the wall. "Hey you new?" Said a boy, when Jinx turned around she saw a boy with red face paint on and he was wearing a Deadpool tank top and sweatpants "Yeah I'm new." Jinx said "Cool what's you name?" He said smiling, and t that moment Jinx knew that was Chris "My name is Jinx" Jinx said "Ok! well you can do whatever you want here, you wanna meet my friends?" He asked "Sure!" Jinx said, Chris lead her to a room upstairs and they went in, inside were 2 girls and 1 boy one girl with short dirty blond hair was wearing a blue and black tank top that had black bold words said "BLIZZY" in messy words, and dark blue sweatpants and black Jordan's with blue face paint and blue highlights, the other girl had her long brown hair in a braid with gray highlights, she had gray face paint and a gray tank top that had the words "SHADOW" on in and black sweatpants with gray Jordan's and glasses, the boy had on a red tank top with flames coming out and black sweatpants and red Jordan's, he had really really dark red face paint, not the same as Chris and no highlights. "Jinx, meet BLIZZY, Shadow, and Flame. Guys meet Jinx"

(BLONDE ONE IS BLIZZY AND BLACK HAIR ONE IS SHADOW)