FOX GIRL.

(IN CLASS)

Autumn put in her purple ear buds and started dancing to the song shots. But it was hard to dance ballet while listening to it.... Until she just gave up and started break dancing in front of the class.

"If you not drunk ladies and gentlemen

Get ready to get f***ed up
Let's do it, ha ha
L-M-F-A-O
You know what
Lil Jon
Yeah
All of the alcoholics
Where you at
Let's goWhen I walk in the club
All eyes on me
I'm with the party rock crew
All drinks are free
We like Ciroc
We love Patron
We came to party rock
Everybody it's onShots shots shots shots shots shots
Shots shots shots shots shots
EverybodyShots shots shots shots shots shots
Shots shots shots shots shots
EverybodyThe ladies love us
When we pour shots
They need an excuse
To suck our c***s
We came to get crunk
How 'bout you?
Bottoms up
Let's go round twoShots shots shots shots shots shots
Shots shots shots shots shots
Everybody!"

When Autumn opened her eyes everyone was looking at her and John was had a shocked face... The teacher was in the door way with her mouth dropped "Oh. My. GOD. Miss Autumn!" Before she could finish Autumn ran out leaving her headphones... John picked them up and looked at them... On the inside it said "Property of jinx...." John looked for Autumn but she was gone. Valeria ran after her and Chris walked over to John "...... She's Not Jinx" Chris said and took the headphones from him and Jonathan just looked at him and looked away "Omg! She can NOT dance! hahaha hahaha!" Ashely laughed and walked to john a pushed herself onto him "You don't care about her.... Right?" Ashley asked "G-get off me..." John said and pushed her off and walked to the locker room "AUTUMN?!" he yelled and saw that her locker was open... she saw her bag opened as well.... "This is Jinx outfit....." He said and put the clothes back in the bag and the bag back into the locker "She can't be..... but.... what?" He said and heard the teacher "EVERYONE! We have a new student!" She yelled and everyone ran towards the new girl... She had an orange tank top with orange tights underneath... her long brown hair was in a braid to her shoulder "Hello... I am Emma!" she said with a smile "Omg! you are so cool! I have seen your youtube videos!" said 1 girl "Yeah they are so AWESOME!" said another.... Emma looked up and saw john "Hello cutie!" She said and grabbed his arm "C-cutie?" John asked "Yeah~ I'm Emma but you can call me babe~" she said with a wink *SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME* John thought and saw Autumn come out of the locker room "Autumn!" John yelled and ran to her leaving Emma there by herself "Are you ok?" He asked "Im... fine..." Autumn said looking at him *HE IS SO CLOSE!!!!!!! YASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!* Autumn thought until John was pulled away "So cutie... who is this? A FRIEND?" Emma said making it clear that she wanted him... "This is Autumn! She's a friend..." he said and he smiled "Miss Emma. Today you have to show is your best ballet dance! To the song "Blame it on the rain." The teacher said "may I have a partner?" Emma asked. With that Autumn was gonna scream when she heard her say that. "Yes emma, please choose your partner" the teacher said "I want to dance with........ John!" she said "ok, John... please come up and dance" the teacher said, John sighed and went up there with Emma "you to will be dancing to the song.... 7 years." the teacher said... A it umm was a bit dad because that was her song.... Then the song played...

Once I was seven years old my momma told me
Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely
Once I was seven years old

It was a big big world, but we thought we were bigger
Pushing each other to the limits, we were learning quicker
By eleven smoking herb and drinking burning liquor
Never rich so we were out to make that steady figure

Once I was eleven years old my daddy told me
Go get yourself a wife or you'll be lonely
Once I was eleven years old

I always had that dream like my daddy before me
So I started writing songs, I started writing stories
Something about that glory just always seemed to bore me
'Cause only those I really love will ever really know me

When the song finished John was holding Emma... "Grrrrrrrr" Autumn growled under her breath. "End of class Everyone. Go do what you want." the teacher grabbed her stuff and walked out "It's ok Autumn.... I'll deal with that girl later on today...." Valeria said putting a hand on autumns shoulder "Yeah Ok.... Don't get caught." Autumn said with a smile looking down... That's when Chris came up to Autumn looking down "What's wrong bro?" Autumn said walking to him "she rejected me...." Chris said "w-What?! But you too are best friends!" Autumn said "I love her to much to let her go...." Chris said "Want Me To go talk to her?" autumn said putting a hand on his shoulder " you don't have to..." Chris said looking at autumn "your my friend. I will." Autumn said "o-ok..... But not now... Maybe tomorrow?" Chris said "ok...." Autumn said and grabbed her bag.... Jonathan and Valeria were waiting for them by the door "everything ok?" Jonathan asked "Yeah...." Chris said and they all walked out. And got dressed for club X. Jinx saw Bad in front of the club with another girl.... "Hey! I'm new.... Could you show me around~?" she said in a flirty way "uh..... I should really.... Wait for... I'm my la-" Bad was cut off. "Partner." Jinx said with her arms crossed "My lady!" Bad said with a smile "What?" Jinx said "Your my lady..." Bad said blushing "um... Yeah Ok."Jinx said and looked back at the girl. Her long brown hair was down with orange highlights in it with a orange tank top and a white sports bra under it with black and orange sweatpants also orange face paint. On her shirt it said foxy in black letters. "I'm foxy. And you are?" she said with her hands on her hips. "Names jinx. You new?" jinx said "Yeah." Foxy said "let's see if your as good as they say you are. Meet you on the dance floor jinx."Foxy said and walked in "Don't worry my lady... You got this!" Bad said with a smile "Yeah... Ok.... Let's go bad..." Jinx said and they walked into The club.