WE KNOW NOW

Autumn went to school and Jonathan, who was walking by her said "You know the dancer Jinx?" He asked "Jinx? yeah she's famous here..." Autumn said sweating a little "You kinda look like her....." He said, Autumn started to freak "Well I'm not her! HAHAHAHA I HATE DANCING!" It was hard for her too say that "Well.... ok... You know Jinx kinda sucks. She's not a good dancer AT ALL!" Jonathan lied, and Autumn snapped "HEY! I DON'T SUCK! YOU SUCK! AND IM A GREAT DANCER!" then Autumn covered her mouth when she relived what she said "Umm......" Autumn said "I knew it! I can't believe you never told me!" Autumn backed away "Wait Autumn... Ill tell you something. ok?" Jonathan said trying to make her feel better and he whispered "I'm flame.." Autumn freaked out "YOUR FLA-" Jonathan covered her mouth "SHUT UP!" Jonathan yelled "Meet me in the back of the school" he said and went to class

(TIME SKIP)

Autumn went behind the school and saw Jonathan with Taylor, Chirs, and Valeria "Autumn your jinx?!" Chris said looking shocked "y-yeah" Autumn said looking embarrassed "It's ok Autumn! Look, I'm Shadow!" Valeria said smiling "And I'm BLIZZY!" Taylor said "And I'm Hunter" Chris said, Autumn looked at them in shock "VALERIA?! YOUR SHADOW?!" Autumn yelled "Yup." Valeria said "AND TAYLOR?! YOUR BLIZZY?!" Taylor smiled "The one and only." Autumn looked at Chris "I already knew you were hunter" Chris looked at Autumn "WOW. OK I NEED BETTER FACE PAINT." Autumn laughed and so did the others "I can't believe it!" Autumn said "Hey its the end of school! We better get going CLUB X IS WAITING!" Taylor said and we ran off but what they didn't notice was the principle was right there... "So... club X is where the kids are going... hmm.... well like see about that"

(TIME SKIP)

Everyone was at Club X and they were all smiling and having fun until the DJ yelled "EVERYONE, THE CLUB HAS TO CLOSE RIGHT NOW FOR CLEANING" he said and walked off stage, as everyone left Chris walked up to us "what happened man?" Flame asked "dudes, we gotta get to the school right now." He said "why?" Jinx asked "remember when the announcements were on and no one was playing attention, well I was and she called or names to meet her after school. We gotta go NOW." he said and we all ran to the school but we all changed in the restrooms and got into Normal Outfits and went to the office "hello students.." she said and looked at us "I has great news." She said "w-what is it?" Valeria asked "you all will be going to a ballet school across the street! Form 8:30am-7:50pm" right then everyone's heart sank... "BALLET?!" Taylor yelled "WHAT?! WHY US?!?!" Autumn yelled "because you kids are special. Now out. Your ballet uniforms are outside my office" it was quite while they all walked out, there was a dark red, blue, light red, purple, and gray bags with each of out names. Jonathan's was the dark red, blue was Taylor's, light red and orange was Chris, purple was Autumns, and gray was Valeria's. "THIS IS BS!" Jonathan yelled picking up his bag "as long as she doesn't know we are apart of CLUB X, then we are fine." Chris said "all we can do is go to ballet school...." Valeria said looking down... "I guess..." Autumn said sadly and walked home and went to sleep like the others.

(TIME SKIP)
Autumn just woke up and remembered that she had to go to a ballet school, she looked at the purple bag with her name on it and friend she walked over to the bag picked it up put it on her bed and started going through it when she put it on she came out of her closet wearing light purple tights a black leotard with a bright purple shirt that hung over one shoulder and showed a leotard strap on the bright shirt it said "music on world off" she put her hair in a ponytail and put on her black fingerless gloves. She sighed and went to school, she saw Taylor Valeria Jonathan and Chris waiting. Taylor was wearing light blue tights with a dark blue shirt that hung over both her shoulders and she had a white tank top under that show its straps on the shirt it says "blue butterfly" with her hair down, Valeria was wearing grey tights with a white leotard and a grey shirt I didn't hang over any of her shoulders, and on the shirt it said "#ballet", Jonathan wore a dark red tank top with white sweatpants that looks really tight on him. (cringe.) His shirt had flames on as a design, Chris were the same thing but black sweatpants and no flame designs on his shirt. " I cannot believe the principal made us do this it's so stupid" Jonathan said looking at his clothes "I know right I feel so weird wearing this!" Valeria said pointing to her clothes " you think your clothes your bed look at mine I have to wear a leotard with tights that feel weird!" Autumn said " can I go back to Club X now?" Taylor said looking down " trust me if I could go to Club X right now I'd leave right now." Chris said looking at Taylor "can we sneak out?" Jonathan asked "no we have to stay here" Valeria said looking PISSED. Then the ballet instructor walks in, she looks at Autumn, Jonathan, Taylor, Chris, and Valeria and makes a disgusted look "hello class today we will be making a routine with partners" Autumn raised her hand and the teacher looked at her and nodded, "is breakdancing allowed?" after all the stuff that everyone in the room gasp except for Valeria, Jonathan, Chris, and Taylor... the instructor looked at item with a why are you asking that look and she took a deep breath and said "miss Autumn, don't ever bring up break dancing in a ballet school! breakdancing is not allowed here right class?" The instructor look at the class and everyone in the class and nodded and said yes ma'am. As the day went on and saw her friends in the class with her and worked with some of her friends on the dance moves that she was working on, Autumn notice the time and told her friends they had to go to Club X they nodded and got dressed and went to Club X together.