WATER RIDES

Autumn woke up and saw john and chris still asleep. When she turned to look at valeria she was gone.... Then she came up from behind the bed wearing a gray tank top with blue shorts and her hair in a braid and a big black hat. She saw Autumn "Um.... Hey. You alive?" She asked "No." Autumn said and got under the covers "Come on autumn we need to go check out the rides!!!" Valeria said trying to pull her out of the bed "nuuuuuuuuuu i wanna sleeeeeeeeeeppppppppp moreeeeeeeeeeeee"  Autumn said and she could hear Chris laughing "Haha now shut up i wanna sleep more "I rather not." valeria said "Well i guess ill be checking out the rides first." Valeria said and autumn got up and put on a purple tank top and a big back hat like valeria and denim shorts with a small black bag that plagg could be in "Ready! Lets go!" Autumn said and ran out the door and valeria followed. John and chris ended up getting dressed because they couldn't sleep. When autumn looked around she saw a huge water slide the was black and white and was in the shape of a cone. Autumn turned pale because she never liked these types of water slides and they scared her. Valeria came up behind her "You know... It only takes 4 people to ride this. Me, you, chris and john. Hows that?" valeria asked and autumn shook her head "no... I dont wanna...." autumn said looking down "Hey! This looks fun! Wanna go on it with me?" John asked walking up to autumn "M-me with y-you?! Yes!!!!" Autumn said and john walked up and winked at valeria "I got this." John said and valeria put a thumbs up when they got to the top they saw tori and jonathan waiting "Hey tori! Hey jonathan!" Autumn said and tori looked up "Oh! Hey autumn...." Tori said "Whats wrong?" John asked looking at tori "We need 2 more people to ride with us.... Would you guys like to ride with us?" Tori asked "Yea! Come on! Lets get in" Autumn said. When they got on someone pushed them down and while the tube was turning it ended at autumn when they went down. Autumn was screaming and laughing at the same time. Tori was giggling, Jonathan was laughing and john was laughing at how scared autumn was (I went on one of these fucking rides. It scared the shit out of me) when the ride ended autumn fell off the tube and into the small pool "That was scary....." Autumn said and john hugged her "You did awesome! Im proud!" He said and autumns face turned red "R-R-really?! Th-Thanks!" Autumn said and valeria walked up to them "Awesome job autumn. You weren't doing the laugh-Cry!" Valeria laughed and autumn looked down "S-shut up..." Autumn said "Whats that?" John asked "Its when autumn gets on a ride. She starts crying then laughing. And she sounds like shes crazy." Valeria said and john looked at her "Wow really? Thats funny... But i like your laugh..." John said and autumns face went red again "Heh heh.... Th-thanks!" Autumn said and they all looked at the rides. "You ready?" Chris said walking up with them "Ready." Autumn, Valeria, John, Jonathan, And tori said. "LETS GO!" Valeria yelled and ran with everyone following her. But someone was watching from behind "Autumn....? Is that..... You?"

(OH HOLY SHIT WHO IS IT NOW?!)
But really. Thanks for reading.