THE DANCE

It was night and john was talking to chi "I dont know if i can ask her... She doesn't like dresses or to dance unless its breakdancing." John said "Shhhh be calm man! She'll say yes! I know it!" Chi said and john sighed "Turn me into bad chi" john said and chi flew around him and he was turned into bad. He walked around the lobby waiting for jinx and then she came up behind him "Hey im here" jinx said "What is this about?" She asked "Well... The convention is having a dance tonight and i was wondering if you wanted you be my date" Bad said and jinx looked at him "Really? Me? Dance? Tonight? Umm........fine." jinx said "thank you so much!!!!!" Bad said and hugged her "Ok... I just gotta get a dress. Meet me here when you ready" Jinx said and walked away "shes so nice...." Bad said dosing off then remember he needed a tux and ran into the bads room. He took out chi from under his jacket "Chi can you make a tux?!" Bad asked "Yeah! Just stand straight." Chi said and flew around him making a tux was a mask and his hair still messy "Why is my hair still messy?" bad asked "Because when its clean it looks to much like john" Chi said "...ok" Bad Said And ran out of the room. He waited.... And Jinx came back in a black dress (One in the middle) with her hair down in a purple and black mask "You look nice" Jinx said "Y-y-you look g-g-great!" bad said "Thanks now lets go!" Jinx Said And they walked outside to the garden were people were dancing talking and laughing. Jinx Look around and saw a girl ina green dress (The green dress) and she had her hair in a ponytail and a green mask on...she was dancing with a boy with a black tux with a red tie and and a red mask... And when jinx turned to the other side she saw a girl in a grey dress (The gray dress) drinking by herself "im gonna go talk to her..." jinx said And walked over to them bad smiled "And looked at the food and saw cookies "Hmm..." Bad thought and took them giving them to chi (With jinx) "So. I think your dress is nice" Jinx said with a smirk "Shut up autumn" shadow said "Hmm Touche" jinx said and a blonde boy walked up to shadow "Would you like to dance?" The boy said with a smile to valeria "W-what?" shadow said "He's asking you to dance!" Jinx said and pushed her "U-uhh.... Sure!" Shadow said and and took his hand. And jinx took out her phone and took a pic a labeled it "New power couple" and laughed... Jinx walked up to bad and smiled at him "soo... Uh... Bad I've been thinking.... I want to show you who i am." jinx said and bad nodded "Yes! Please!" he said.... And when jinx wiped off her face paint... He saw ashely. "Hello little jonnie!!!!" she said with a smile and john screamed "WHYYYYYY????!!?!!??!?!?!" he yelled.....

Then....... Woke up. John was sweating and panting.... "What....." he said wiping the sweat off his forehead. He saw it was morning and everyone was gone. He signed and ate breakfast.... he never wanted to see Ashley as jinx again, "if Ashley is really jinx then I might as well kill myself." Josh said "Calm down! Ashley is to mean and selfish to care about anyone else... she too mean to be jinx!" Chi said "I guess you right.... I wonder where everyone is..... and the door opened. Chris walked through the door in swimming trunks and wet hair "dude have you seen the pool?! ITS HUGE. you gotta see it." Chris said grabbed drinks and towels and running back down stairs... "haha.... we better hurry then... " John said and puts on his swimming trunks and he went out to the pool.