SKIPPING CLASS

Autumn got ready for school and grabbed her ballet bag but put her break dance clothes in it to along with a bottle of water and some snacks also her face paint, she ran to class and got a text from Jonathan "The class is about to start! Where are you?!" The text said and she replied back "I'm on my way." She sent it and ran quicker to class "IM HER-" Autumn was cut off by someone grabbing her arm and pulling her back outside "Autumn shut up! OK so we're skipping class today." Valeria said "why?!" Autumn looked at her "Becuase this class sucks. I rather be at club X, who agrees?" And Jonathan, Chris, and Taylor raised their hands "hate it!" Chris said "I would have killed the teacher if I had to stay there any longer!" Valeria yelled and pulled Autumn to the store by the street and they all walked in "hey guys, hey Taylor!" Miguel said looking at Taylor "h-h-hey m-miguel!" She said looking at him, Autumn and Valeria laughed and walked away "hey Taylor we'll meet ya in the back of the store." Chris said and they all walked to the back of the store, Autumn grabbed root beer and potato chips, Jonathan grabbed mount dew and Doritos, Chris grabbed new face paint and coca cola. When they got to the front they saw Taylor giggling and Miguel telling her jokes "hey love birds! We gotta go. Also Miguel," Autumn said looking at him and handed him a 2 20$ dollars and walked out "Thats for all the food we got!" She yelled, Valeria grabbed Taylor "c'mon Taylor, you can see you boyfriend at club X" Valeria said "he doesn't go the-" Taylor was cut off by Autumn "he's the bar tender!" Autumn said looking back "really?!" Her face lit up "we well talk about this later." Autumn said and they got back to building but stayed out "I'm not going back there." Chris said "me neither." Autumn said "don't we have the play?" Taylor asked "Still. I'm NOT going in there" Valeria said sitting down eating Jonathans Doritos. "She's eating you-" Chris was cut off "Yeah I know. I bought extra becuase I knew she would take mine." Jonathan said looking her Valeria "uh huh." Chris said and looked at Autumn "you got any music?" And Autumn took out her phone "you know it! I even got some new songs!" She said with a big smile "play one!" Taylor said "OK..." Autumn then started playing the song "don't worry 'bout a thing"

"WHOO! We can rule the night don't worry bout a thing, don't worry bout a thing! Hahaha WHOO! We can rule the night don't worry bout a thing! Don't worry bout a thing! I know we'll be alright don't worry bout a thing don't worry bout a thing, I'll take you to the future forget about the past,the only thing that matters now is where the night will end! Big lights, small lights are shining on us! This beat so fine it makes you want us.."

The song was cut off by Ashley "MOM! AUTUMN, VALERIA, TAYLOR, JONATHAN AND CHRIS ARE SKIPPING CLASS!" Ashley yelled and the instructor came outside shocked "5 students SKIPPING?! THATS. THATS. UGHH DETENTION! ALL OF YOU AFTER SCHOOL." She yelled and walked back in class Ashley giggled and walked back inside with her "See you later losers!" Ashley said then Taylor thought "Wait, guys.... what about club X?" Taylor said and Valeria muttered "Shit."  She said and looked at them "Any ideas of how we're gonna get out?" Autumn asked "Maybe we just won't go!" Jonathan said "No, she'll call our parents" Taylor said looking down "Maybe I will distract her, and you guys will sneak out!" Chris said looking at them "No! your the DJ Chris Club X needs you there" Autumn said "Well someone has to do it" Chris added "Maybe Jonathan could... he is good at being annoying." Autumn said looking at Jonathan "True. But whatever ill do it" Jonathan said "Yes!" They all said "Thanks, Jonny-boy" Autumn said and walked into class, Jonathan shrugged his shoulders and walked in with the rest of the group 

(TIME SKIP)

They all sat in the class bored, Autumn was in the back, Taylor was in the front, Valeria was by Autumn, Jonathan and Chris were  sitting in the middle by each other talking, Taylor looked at Autumn and nodded then autumn nodded and looked at Jonathan and threw a pencil at him "WHAT THE HELL?!" He yelled and Autumn put a finger to her mouth  signaling for him to shut up, she nodded and he nodded, Jonathan got up and ran out the class "HEY!" The teacher yelled and ran after him Autumn, Valeria, Chris, and Taylor got up and ran out, they grabbed their bags and ran out the building, they then heard the teacher walk back in and scream "YOU LITTLE!!!!!! UGH!!!!" she then got out and ran out the class, Jonathan came out moments later with his bag "Guys she's coming, we better go!" He yelled and they all ran out of the front garden onto the road, and past Taylor's house and to Club X, They changed and hunter ran on stage and yelled "HELLO CLUB X!" everyone cheered "SORRY FOR THE WAIT!" Everyone in the crowd said "ITS OK!" and then he got off the stage and played some dubstep that Autumn had made for the club 2 days ago, everyone was dancing and bad walked up to hunter "Hey so are you gonna talk to Jinx about partners?" He asked "Yeah ill talk to her right now," he said and ran to Jinx "Hey jinx we gotta talk about something..." Hunter said and Jinx turned around "Yeah what is it? Oh and thanks for playing the dubstep i made!" Jinx said with a smile "Oh no problem! it fits the club, you should do more!" He said "Cool, so what did you wanna talk about?" Jinx said "Jinx ever wanted a partner?" 

(THANK YOU FOR READING! THIS IS THE LONGEST I HAVE EVER DONE A STORY! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!"