CLUB X

Shadow was the first one to talk "hey, Jinx. Or should I say... Lady music!" Shadow said smiling "how did you know?!" Jinx said looking worried "you can't fool us! We know you, you were one of the best dancers!" BLIZZY said looking at her "but why did you change your outfit?" BLIZZY added "I thought I would start off new" Jinx said while putting one hand behind her neck "well that's gonna be hard since so many people know you." Said flame "guess there's no need to change, imma change to my regular outfit but I'm keeping the name." She said and grabbed her stuff out of her bag "brb"
(Time skip)
Jinx walked back in wearing her purple sports bra with a music sign that was black and black sweatpants with a line of purple on the side and a purple jacket wrapped around her waist with purple Jordan's and purple highlights, and she kept the face paint on "OK I'm bac-" she was cut off with someone screaming "OMG ITS LADY MUSIC!!!!" And wild was jumped on "sorry I'm JINX now.." Wild said getting up "OMG IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!! IM PRINCESS!!!!" Said Princess, when Jinx look up she saw a girl wearing a sports bar that said "princess" and work out capris with pink converse and pink face paint, she reminded her of Jordin, but more happy. "CAN YOU DANCE WITH ME?!" She asked "Sorry, but I dance alone." Wild said not looking at her "But.... But...." She looked down "Instead I'll let you go against me" Jinx said with a smirk and Princess's face lit up "REALLY?! OMG THANK YOU!" she said smiling like crazy, "Haha ok then come on" Jinx said smiling and she walked downstairs and the DJ or aka Chris took off him headphones and yelled "EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR LADY MUSIC/ JINX" Chris yelled and everyone started cheering "Just call me Jinx!" Jinx yelled "OK THEN EVERYONE TODAY ITS GOING TO BE JINX VS... PRINCESS!" Everyone was cheering and smiling, when Jinx got on the dance floor princess walked up and got ready "WHAT SONG TONIGHT EVERYBODY?!" It was quite until 4 people yelled "HYPNOTIC!!!!!" Jinx knew that song and was ready for it, That's when the song started-

"I wanna be on the front line, Knotted up suit ties taking like a headstrong mama. Got picture in your wallet, Making me a habit, wearing your vintage T-shirt... Tied ribbons on your top hat Telling me I'm all that, Just like the girls from your hometown, Sweet blooded and up-standard, see if i can stand it, shrinking in the shallow water... Magnetic everything about you, you really got me now... you took to me so well... Hypnotic taking over me.... Make me feel like someone else you got me talking in my sleep... I don't wanna come back down... I don't wanna touch the ground, Pacific Ocean dug so deep, hypnotic taking over me!"

Princess didn't know what to do and was so confused... Jinx had did so many flips it almost got her dizzy, Then it was her turn so she started,

"White threads on my laces, stuck on the hinges, swinging the door to the back yard cut splinters, walk a tightrope spun like a bandage touch on the outer surface... Bright eyes of the solstice wherever your mind is headed for a freight train city lock you till you're moonlit. Brushing my hair back, feeling your lips on my cold neck, Magnetic everything about you.. you really got me now... You took me so well, Hypnotic taking over me, Make me feel like someone else, You got me talking in my sleep I don't wanna come back down... I don't wanna touch the ground Pacific Ocean dug so deep.. Hypnotic taking over me!"

When princess was done she was panting like crazy! That's when the DJ walked back on stage and said "SO WHO WON?!" it was silent until people started chanting "JINX! JINX! JINX! JINX! JINX! JINX!" Jinx smiled and said, "THANK YOU!" when she looked at princess looked like she was gonna cry.. "Hey, it's ok! here.." Jinx handed her a bracelet and said "Don't be so hard on yourself" Princess looked up and smiled and walked away but then heard.. "OMG OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" Jinx smiled and walked back to everyone "You did good, maybe we can go aginst each other sometime" Shadow said "Sure, lets meet here tomorrow" Jinx said "Ok see you later" Said shadow "Smell you dorks later!" JINX said and ran home "well she seems cool" Flame said "yeah... But she good enough to beat Flame, and Shadow?" BLIZZY said "Well I guess we will find out tomorrow..." Said Flame "cone on guys, let's go" said shadow walking away "OK were coming." BLIZZY said and followed and Flame behind her. When JINX got home she got in the phone with Felix "sup" he said "hey..." JINX said "Gia told us about the club, how did it go?" He asked "it was fun, turns out they knew who I was even with the different clothes, but I changed my name" Autumn said "Oh cool! What is it?" Felix asked wanting to know "it's JINX oh and I have a fan called princess who I went up against to day and of course I beat her" Autumn said "Cool hey call me tomorrow after school ok?" He said "Umm... OK... Bye!" Autumn said confused "bye" and he hung up... Autumn changed her clothes and got to bed, but what she didn't know is that when she woke up, it's gonna be very weird.
(THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY! ALSO FOLLOW ME! IF YOU WANT LOL.)