"Best" Day ever

Alex's points of view

I was so glad Dan was staying here. Bit I was also worried..not scared but u know....worried. Any ways my sister was going to stop by my place cause she missed my birthday! She got me a gift but it didn't come until today.

Ding Dong

Someone's here! Could it be? I open the door to find.... MY SUSTER!!!" Enid?!?" I yelled." Alex aaaahhhh!" She screamed so hard my eardrums heart." I love u and missed u so much...but where's my gift hoe?" I told her. She laughed." Okay hoochy mama I have ur gift that I think ur gonna like!" She pulled out...receipts?" Oh..thx for the receipts?" I grabbed them. I took a closer look at them. Wait, no way, fucking hell!" PANIC AT THE DISCO TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRENDEN URIE YAAAASS!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs." Ow my body! Anyways I bought four for u, me, Karsyn, and Phil." Oh shit. I didn't tell her we broke up. I thought she knew." Ummmm about that....meandphilbrokeup." I said really fast. She listened carefully. She was confused but then I heard her gasp." Omg I'm so so so SOOOO sorry I brought that up!" She apologized. I shook my head." It's fine." She looked at me." Maybe someone else could come." She said. Then Dan came in." Okay look I'm trying to concentrate on tumblr so SHH!" He said. My sister smiled." Maybe Danny boy can come?" She asked." don't call me that." Dan said." And where?" He asked." Panic at the disco concert...." I said." Oh my gosh of course u want to go." He said loud but not as loud as me." Okay, great! It starts next week in London!" My sister said. Crap that's where Phil lives......

Dans points of view

I knew when and where  the Panic! at the Disco concert was. I wanted to come because Phil is going to get stuff off his mind and I have to protect Alex from him. Today just in case Alex sees Phil, I will get her a lot of gifts to make it the best day ever! Now that I'm hearing it.....it doesn't make sense. Anyway so bought her a new Panic! at the Disco shirt, new eyeliner and mascara ( which was expensive), and some maltesers cause why not? I had them all in a nice bag and went to Alex's room. Knock knock KNOCK. She opens the door." Oh hey Dan, what'cha doin?" She said." Giving a beautiful girl down gifts." She shook her head." Dan.....I'm not beautiful..... I'm ugly. You see it, Karsyn sees it, Phil.....saw it and broke up with me because of it. You don't have to lie!" She told me. Wow, Phil told me she had self confidence issues but never really talked about it." Well....here are ur presents...." I said and handed her the bag. She took out the eyeliner and mouthed ' yaasss.' Then she took out the mascara and did the same thing. Lastly, she took out the maltesers and the shirt at the same time and smiled. She came up and hugged me." Thank u so so much Dan." She told me and pecked me on the cheek." Dinners ready!!" Karsyn yelled." I made my famous enchiladas, enchiladas!" She said. I laughed. Alex did too. I held her hand while we walked down. After we ate me and Alex went to sleep. I stared at her on the bed." Alex, u now how I was ur idol and stuff?" She nodded." Well ur idol needs some more pillows." I said pointing at the mountain of pillows she had. She looked down." Hehe right...." She did a fake pouty face and gave me one pillow. I glared at her. She gave me another one. I'm satisfied. I later my head down and fell asleep. Goodnight Alex.

The day of the concert (• ~•)

Eneds point of view

I was excited! I finally get to spend time with Alex after all these years! Today is going to be the best day! I got on my outfit for the concert