The Test

1 year later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phil's POV

I wake up, Alex not beside me. I look around and find her in the bathroom." Alex love, you okay?" I ask her." I don't know Phil, I've been feeling sick these past few days." She says. Wait, gaining weight, sickness?" Alex I'm going to be right back, stay in the bathroom." I tell her. I got to the nearest drug store and get what I needed. I pay for it and go back to the flat. I still see Alex in the bathroom." I need you to do these instructions." I tell her, pointing to the instructions." Phil, it might just be a bug." She says. I shake my head." Do it just to make sure." I tell her. She nods.

seven minutes later 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She comes back, tears in her eyes, covering her mouth." Phil, it came as positive." She tells me. I sit there shocked, then I come over to her and give her a hug." We're going to be parents Phil, we're going to be parents." She says, crying into my shoulder and then looking at me smiling. I smile back at her.

 Karyn's POV 

 I sit at the park, crying about what just happened.

~*FLASHBACK~*

We sat down next to each other." Paul, there is something I need to tell you." He looks worried and holds my hands. I shed a tear." Paul, we need to break up. I feel like I'm more attracted to girls now and I need space to figure out my sexuality." I tell him. His worried look turns into a look of anger." I can't believe you've been playing me! You don't even care about what happened at the party yesterday?!?!" He yells. That's the thing, I was so drunk I don't even remember." What happened?" I ask." I was so drunk, I can't remember what happened." I tell him. He scoffs." You aren't a virgin anymore. That's right, you lost your virginity to me!" He yells. I sit there in shock." Did you wear a condom?" I ask him. He shakes his head." Not that i can remember. But why do you even care!? You are just playing me you little slut!" He yells, leaving." WE'RE OVER!" He yells, walking away. I sit there, crying.

~*FLASHBACK OVER~*

Wait, i lost my virginity without a condom?! Oh shit, i have to get the test! I call Dan.

Hello, Dan speaking.

Dan, i need you to pick me up at the park

Okay, but why are you crying?

I'll explain later just please and drive me to the drug store!

Okay be there in a few minutes.

Thank you so much Dan! You're a life saver!

Okay but you have to promise me why you are crying and have to go to the drug store.

Okay bye, Dan

Bye Karsyn

I end the call and wait for Dan at the front of the park. I then see Dan driving over here and i give him a hug and get in the car." Why are you crying, Karysn?" He asks." Things didn't go well with Paul." He looks at me but then back at the road. I thought you were going to tell him a year ago!" He says. I shake my head." I will beat him up any chance i get." He says. I laugh." So what about the drug store?" He asks." Oh well, I think I might be pregnant." I tell him. He stops the car." WHAT?!" He exclaims.