Dan's Tears

Dan's point of view

 I laid down in bed, looking on tumblr. Karsyn came in my room." Dan? Can we talk?" She asks. I nod. Karsyn became a little sister to me. Bu sometimes she reminded me of Alex god damn it. I mentioned her again." Yeah we can." I tell her, making a spot on my bed." How do you tell your boyfriend of 5 years you're a lesbian." She says. Wait what?" Hold on, you're a lesbian?" She nods." Oh um well call him and talk to him in your room and well say I think I'm a lesbian so we need to break up until i figure out my sexuality." I told her. She hugged me." Thanks Dan. Is it okay if i invite him over?" I roll my eyes." Of course K." I say. She walks out. Silence fills the room until i hear Bailey yell my name. Ugh what the fuck does she want? I walk into the lounge to see Alex and Phil standing there. Alex?!

Alex's point of view

Dan just stands there. Karsyn comes and gives me a hug. Wow she's so grown up, i missed a lot. And Dan's hair now. Looking good haha." Hey Dan.." I awkwardly say. We all stand there in silence until Dan starts crying. I walk over and hug him." Dan what's wrong?" I ask him." Obviously you bitch! You left us!" Bailey says. I roll my eyes." I didn't leave! But if i did I'm glad  left you, Bailey." I tell her." Who won custody of Karsyn, oh I did ding ding ding!" She says." Only because you used Dan and Phil!" I tell her. Dan stops crying and Phil looks at her." What?" Dan said." She used your apartment as her house! Also she said she had a job, was Phil's girlfriend for a cover, and that's how you used them." Boom bitch! She looks at everyone." You said you needed a place to stay. And also, you said you had a place and that the people that came over were for an interview." Phil said. Dan started to tear up again. It was pitiful and torture to watch him cry." Technically they were for an interview-" I roll my eyes." That doesn't make it any different!" I tell her. We start arguing." STOP!" Dan yells. We all are silent." Bailey, get out. Karsyn can stay here since this is the home they interviewed. Alex, Phil stop yelling at her and that goes for you too Bailey. I don't want you here Alex, it's too much. Unless you want to be my friend leave." He says crying going to his room." Bailey, you better start packing." Phil says. She gives us the middle finger, kicks me, and packs." Are you okay Alex?" Phil asks. I nod and wince in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg I'm so sorry, i said it was going to be long but i started my period again this morning and i have the worst cramps in history ugh! This chapter kind of sucks. Also guess what today is ( or where i live ) DAN'S BIRTHDAY! I'm going to do a birthday special next chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed. BYEEEE <3