Bloodlust Pt. 3

I was in wolf form walking next to Lenore when I smelled something off and went to investigate, it was Gordon's car. I ran back to Lenore only to find Gordon already holding her, I growled.

Gordon smirked at me "Selina isn't it?"

I kept my stance

"Transform back..." Gordon held a knife dipped in dead man's blood at Lenore's throat "Or I give her a lethal dosage,"

I transformed back and glared at Gordon "Didn't your mother ever teach you it's not nice to listen in on a family's conversation," next thing you know I was on the ground, with a stinging in my shoulder.

Gordon leaned down "Don't you talk about my mother." he grabbed me "Get up," Gordon took me and Lenore into the farmhouse. He placed me onto the ground and I cringed "Silver bullet..."

"No really..." I sassed only for Gordon to push the bullet wound deeper, causing me to hiss.

"You've got a lot of lip,"

"Funny your father said the same thing...but it was more tongue," I smirked only resulting in another shot in my leg. "You son of a bitch! When my brothers get here..."

"They'll thank me...I'd have liberated them from a monster,"

"So why don't you kill me already?"

"Because I need to prove she's a monster too." Gordon stood up "I'd tell you not to go anywhere...but you can't," he got a pair of cuffs and cuffed me to the post. "So I'd suggest you stay quiet so you don't exert too much energy... you'll want to stay alive to watch this,"

***

(Third Person POV)

Gordon dipped the knife into a jar of blood.

Lenore was tied to a chair, covered in cuts and looking pale and sickly.

Gordon circled around Lenore before slicing the knife across her chest. "Sam, Dean. Come on in,"

"Hey, Gordon. What's going on?" Dean greeted

"Just poisoning Lenore here with some dead man's blood. She's going to tell us where all her little friends are, aren't you? Wanna help?"

"Look, man..."

"Grab a knife. I was just about to start in on the fingers," Gordon dragged the knife across Lenore's arm; veins tracing away from the cut.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, let's all just chill out, huh?"

"I'm completely chill," Gordon told Dean

"Gordon put the knife down," Sam told Gordon as he stepped towards him only for Dean to stop him

"Sounds like it's Sam here needs to chill,"

"Just step away from her, all right?" Dean ordered

"You're right. I'm wasting my time here. This bitch will never talk. Might as well put her out of her misery." Gordon pulled out a larger knife "I just sharpened it, so it's completely humane,"

Sam blocked Gordon "Gordon, I'm letting her go,"

Gordon pointed the knife at Sam's chest "You're not doing a damn thing,"

"Hey, hey, hey, Gordon, let's talk about this," Dean persisted

"What's there to talk about? It's like I said, Dean. No shades of gray,"

"Yeah. I hear ya. And I know how you feel,"

"Do you?"

"That vampire that killed your sister deserved to die, but this one..."

Gordon laughed "Killed my sister? That filthy fang didn't kill my sister. It turned her. It made her one of them. So I hunted her down, and killed her myself,"

"You did what?"

"It wasn't my sister anymore, it wasn't human. I didn't blink. And neither would you,"

"So you knew all along, then? You knew about the vampires, you knew they weren't killing anyone. You knew about the cattle. And you just didn't care," Sam argued

"Care about what? A nest of vampires suddenly acting nice? Taking a little time out from sucking innocent people? And we're supposed to buy that? Trust me. Doesn't change what they are. And I can prove it," Gordon grabbed Sam and sliced his arm and then placing the knife against his throat and dragging him towards Lenore.

"Let him go. Now!" Dean shouted as he pulled his gun.

"Relax. If I wanted to kill him he would already be on the floor. Just making a little point," Gordon held the cut on Sam's arm over Lenore as blood dripped on her face, causing her to hiss, fangs extending.

"Hey!"

"You think she's so different? Still want to save her? Look at her. Werewolves, vampires, they're all the same. Evil, bloodthirsty,"

Sam and Dean shared a glance knowing he was talking about Selina, causing Dean's hold on the gun to tighten.

Lenore controlled herself and retracted her fangs "No. No,"

"You hear her, Gordon?" Sam asked

"No! No!" Lenore repeated.

Sam pushed the knife away from his throat and pushed Gordon away. "We're done here,"

"Sam, get her out of here," Dean ordered.

Sam looked at Dean in question but with a look, his unasked question was answered. "Yeah," he picked Lenore up in his arms.

"Uh-uh. Uh-uh!" Dean warned Gordon "Gordon, I think you and I've got some things to talk about,"

"Get out of my way," Gordon growled

"Sorry,"

"You're not serious,"

"I'm having a hard time believing it too, but I know what I saw. Heck, I see it everyday living with Selina. If you want those vampires, you gotta go through me,"

"Fine," Gordon jammed his knife into the table.

Dean took the clip out of the gun and set it aside and the two began fighting.

"What are you doing, man? Are you doing this for a fang and a mutt? Come on, Dean, we're on the same side here,"

"I don't think so, you sadistic bastard,"

Gordon threw Dean across the room "You're not like your brother. You're a killer. Like me,"

Dean kicked Gordon down, knocking him out. "Oh, sorry," He set Gordon in a chair and tied him up "You know, I might be like you, and I might not. But you're the one tied up right now," he realized who was missing and went searching. Finding a pair of familiar legs sticking from behind the wall Dean ran to find Selina's form. He saw the blood and quickly checked for a pulse.

"Dean?" Selina asked groggily

"Shh. Sweetheart just stay quiet," Dean headed back towards Gordon and took the keys from his pockets and picked up Selina bridal style "Hang on Selina alright," he didn't get a response "Selina...Selina!"