What Is and Should Never Be

I woke up with a start and looked around, it took me a while to remember what had happened and then it hit me "Dean!" I quickly headed for the door and realized, I wasn't in the warehouse-like I was originally, it was a house. "What the..."

"Love?"

I looked behind me as I heard the voice and saw it was his face.

"Dereck?"

Dereck smiled "That's been my name since I was born, you alright, love?"

I touched Dereck's face to ensure it was real "Am I dreaming?"

"If you are dreaming I hope you never wake up,"

I leaped into his arms and kissed Dereck

"You alright?"

"Never better,"

***

I woke up to the smell of breakfast and headed downstairs as I walked down the stairs I became confused "Wasn't last night a full moon,"

"Is that why you were so restless?" Dereck laughed

"No I mean, shouldn't the furniture be in shreds, I thought were..."

"Should've known, you and those wolves. You work with them any longer, you might become one,"

"Work?"

"Yeah, you work at a wildlife reserve,"

"So you and I don't..."

"I think that's enough Twilight movies for you,"

I looked outside and saw a beautiful motorcycle. "Oh, that's gorgeous,"

"Not as gorgeous as you," Dereck flirted

I blushed "Who's is it?"

"It's yours silly,"

I looked at Dereck shocked and he looked at me worried

"Are you ok?"

I looked back at it "I think I'm going to wash it,"

***

Dereck and I got the buckets and soap and he brought out his car

"Did you steal that?" I wondered, remembering the times Dereck had stolen a car so we could sneak off to drive-in theaters.

"Nope. But I'll tell you what I did steal," Dereck said

"What's that?"

"Your heart,"

I laughed and accidentally got him with the hose

"Oh, you're going to get it now,"

I shrieked and ran off but Dereck was able to corner me and dumped the contents from the bucket over my head.

"Dereck!" I screamed and Dereck fell over laughing. I got a sponge and chased after him "This means war," I chased after Dereck until we both fell onto the grass laughing, which turned into a makeout session.

"Aren't we supposed to be washing the vehicles?" Dereck teased

"What about them?" I asked as I kissed Dereck again.

***

I woke up when a hand covered my mouth and muffled my screams

"Easy there Wolverine,"

"Dean?!" I would have turned on a table lamp when I saw Dereck still sleeping and led Dean back downstairs "What are you doing here?!"

"Saving my sister,"