best night ever

,,I'm not supposed to  speak you like that Daryl well.... if you want to do that video clip if it please you then do it. I don't have the right to say anything".

,,Matt it's okay".

(oh damn it, he's  too sweet).

we look at each other for an instant without saying anything.

I would love for him to take me into his arms , right now, that we hug and make up.

(Dream on Katy)

,, just promise me you'll be carefull ok?''

I show him the boxing glove whilst raising an eyebrow.

,,yeah, I mean, , Daryl is in his own little world , he's not always conscious of danger"

,,Matt we're talking about a rapper, not a gangster"

,,yeah"

a young boy comes to fetch Matt for his training and interrupts us.

Matt waves goodbye as the kid pulls him by the arm into the ring.

after my sports session, I send Lisa a text: you were right he came back on it he even apologised''

when putting my phone back into my pocket , I lift my head up to the sky. Darn , was that a raindrop?

having seen the dark sky I had taken my umbrella in case.

suddenly my phone vibrates , it's  probably Lisa.

,,I told  so, I'm always right!!".

I laugh to myself. when it comes to guys , it's true that she's rarely wrong. as I walk , I send Matt a message: ,,I am sorry too, thanks that for being there for me''

 my heart accelerates as I send the message. I'm so relieved that we made up.

immediately after, feeling good, I decide to send Daryl a message too: ,, I've thought it through , I'm up for it. Joanne''.

A sudden bolt of lightning rips through the sky and the thunder claps so hard that I jump! smoky throws himself at my feet his tail tucked under. in fact , I'm scared to death of storms. something I picked up a long time ago , I don't remember where. anyway I hate being outside when the sky's thundering. smoky is too!

he's only waiting for one thing, and that's getting inside quickly and finding shelter.

,, ok , I agree!'' lets get inside quickly and warm up!"

as we make our way the apartment , I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. once home , I grab a towel to dry smoky, he loves it, he rubs himself against it .

I took my phone and say a message form Lisa.

,, hey are you coming to the party tonight?''

,,with party?''

,, don't tell me you don't know there is a party tonight at Daryl place''.

,, okay I have some homework to do and after all I am not coming''.

,, oh please Katy darling please come for me''.

,, give me some good reasons to come'',

.. okay 1. you're my best friend and I don't like to go on my own without you is so boring''.

,, I am sure your fine on your own sweetie.''

,, don't play dump I mean I have hear Matt is coming too''