Untitled Part 11

I couldn't believe what last night happened .

I sigh as I look at myself in the mirror.

my hair is in a mess but I didn't even care .

I look at my phone and saw five miss call form Matt.

(oh shit!)

I  close my eye again I couldn't feel my whole body anymore.

I heard the phone ring and jumped up off the couch to answer it.

,, hello'' I said as I picked up the receiver. I heard a deep voice reply,,, hello''.

Instantly I knew it was Matt, his deep voice always caused an immediate stirring of lust within my body. He cleared his throat and asked, ,, may I come over?''

''Y-yes you may why n-not''

,, are you okay? Katy because I called you yesterday but you didn't pick up, if it was about saying you mustn't do the video clip then please forgive me I didn't mean it that way ''.

,, I already forgive you and yes about that sorry for letting you worry I had a busy night yesterday that's why''

,, okay then I will be by your home at 10 minutes time''

,,yes sure Matt see you soon ''

,, bye''

I hung up and quickly made good my room .

walked by the mirror in the living room and glanced down my petite body, I am just tall, and with long curly brown hair that touches the waistband of the shorts, I am wearing.

My slender legs are nice and tan after spending days in the gym. Thin fit arms protrude out from beneath my sleeveless blouse that buttons just above my perfectly round breasts that are waiting to be caressed.

Thinking about Daryl  has my panties slick with desire as well as my nipples hardening beneath my shirt. I take a seat on the couch and breathe deeply relaxing my anticipating mind and body .

I heard a knock on the door and jumped up from the couch. I grabbed the door pulling it open and saw Daryl.

shocked I looked at him and asked ,, what are you doing here '

,, I just can take it no more Katy you lift up my world and I just needed to say to you , I am falling in love with you all of sudden , it's you I want''

(oh god what's happening here)

I looked at him with an open mouth.

,,uhm... me too but I just don't know I love Matt but now I have also feelings for you''.

,, am sorry I didn't want to destroy your happiness , is just that I want to know you better''

,, ...yeah come in ''.

grabbed his hand and pulled him inside quickly shutting the door.

Trying to get him into the house as quickly as possible, I don't want Matt  to see him, what would he think of me that I am a secret whore.

 I pushed his back against the door after I slammed it and pressed my body close to his, feeling the bulge within his pants,  ,,you ready for me today,'' he whispered in my ear   bending his head towards me. ,, what do you mean'' I   said looking towards the floor. ,,Don't you remember what yesterday happened ?" he asked biting my ear lightly and I  stiffened against him, he wrapping his  arms around my waist.

His arms easily encircled my petite body, with my small round breasts with their light nipples just perfect to fit inside a man's mouth for a little nuzzling.