Chapter 4

How would you feel if you saw someone being bullied?

Would you just walk away?

Or would you run and help?

Kei didn't give a damn. He was never a bully, but he never bullied too. Many bad kids at school had asked him to join them, but Kei just shoved them off.

~~

Kei was quietly walking around the school, when noises of boys talking echoed through the corridor. He peeked at what was going on.

There were 3 boys hovering someone, throwing bad words at them.

Kei would have went away if he hadn't heard a sound, that instantly made his blood boil.

"S-Stop.. P-please.." A familiar voice said. A voice that cracked in the middle of the word, a voice the belonged to someone whom Kei never wanted to see hurt.

That was Yamaguchi's voice.

He turned around and saw him.

There were tears rolling down his cheeks, his face bruised, his shirt ripped, his hair messy and books all over the ground. Those three boys kept laughing at him, calling him names.

Kei clenched his fists and stepped forward.

"Hey..." he said in a low and alarming voice.

Yamaguchi's eyes instantly shot up, as he looked at Kei, who was barely sane.

Those three boys looked at him in fear, while it was true that Kei didn't really have muscles, his ability to break people was still there.

"Oi... Tsukishima... Want to help us?" one of the boys said with a slighty trembling voice.

"Help you?" Kei raised an eyebrow, his face expression showed disgust.

"T-this faggot over here deserves t-to be bullied. M-Maybe you want to help us?" another boy said.

Kei looked at them, his eyes full of rage.

"GET OUT OF MY EYESIGHT NOW!" he screamed at them "TOUCH HIM ONE MORE TIME AND I SWEAR I WILL BREAK YOUR LEGS AND ARMS!"

No one has ever seen Kei this angry, those three boys struggled to get past him, tripping and falling. They ran away as fast as they could, while Yamaguchi stared at Kei with fear in his eyes, flashbacks going through his head.

As Kei stepped forward he saw how Yamaguchi pushed himself away from him, trembling like a leaf in the wind.

"Yamaguchi... I won't hurt you" he said softly and held out his hand.

His heart ached at the sight infront of him. Yamaguchi, whom he has know for a very short time, was on the ground, trembling, tears still escaping from his eyes.

He cared about him, he cared about the mystery in front of him.

Yamaguchi took Kei's hand and stood up slowly. His knees were weak and he felt like he is going to fall anytime.

He brushed the dirt off his clothes and looked at Kei. He watched as Kei slowly raised his hand and wiped his tear away.

At that moment the world stopped.

Kei's touch was soft and warm. His golden eyes stared back at Yamaguchi's green ones with such care that Yamaguchi started feeling warm inside.

His heart was beating so fast, he thought that it will jump out of his chest.

Kei wiped another tear away and Yamaguchi pressed his cheek against Kei's palm, closing his eyes.

"I want to be protected by you"

.

.

.

.

.

--
I hate bullies with passion.
Excuse me while I go and drink some bleach ayy lmao
Hatari.