Chapter 20- Frightening Secret

Ashley's POV

Recap :

"But you know what, im going to help you with your suffering... And you know what im going to do kill you, yeah thats what im going to do kill you, its the best for you and best for everyone because... "

Continuation: " because i killed your parents, the truth is im your sister, your sister that was never cared for , your sister who was put up for adoption!!" She screamed in my face, frightening me.
" And you know what, yeah i killed them and now , were both going to pay, we are going to die together the way i killed our parents, it was all a lie, your parents never died in a plane crash it was just a cover up Ashley" she spoke sterly, looking harshly into my watery eyes.
" I killed them because i felt neglected, hurt, and abandoned. I never forgave them for giving me away and i never will" she whispered, letting small tears fall from her eyes.
" How could you take my parents away from me and my brother , when we needed them the most !! How could you be so selfish and so immature!" I spat in her face.
Her hand flew up, slapping my cheek furiously, leaving a stinging sensation.
" Dont ever speak to me that way, i did what was best for me and now im going to do whats best for us" she declared, pushing herself up from where she was leaning st my level and shutting the door behing her quickly after.

I was shocked, dumbfounded, and angry all at the same time...

_____________________________

Author- i knoww its very short but i just had to tell yu guys what happened next.. Hope you liked it, big surprise !! How will they die? And will they die? Is this all made up or is this true ? Drop a comment (: