Few Months Later

*baby is crying*
Justin: *Shifts around a few times before getting up, and walks over to the crib*
Ashley: "babe? You got him" she said while rubbing her eyes.
Justin: "Yeah babe don't worry go back to sleep" , while he picks up baby Drew, feeds him  with the already prepared bottle and rocks him until he falls back asleep.

A months had passed and Ashley has had the baby. Her and Justin were inseperable. They were the happiest family. They hadn't had a worry about anything for a while now. Their lives were finally in tact. Their baby was born and everything was finally okay.

Baby Drew was an angel. He had Justins hazel brown eyes and Ashley's hair and lips. He was very handsome, even if he was just a few months old. The only thing that they both dreaded about him was that he would wake up at night because he was hungry. Overall they loved him very very much.

Chaz was still in Justins life and they spoke once in a while but their relationship was a bit distant at the moment. Chaz only visited when Ashley gave birth to see baby Drew but since then, him and Justin haven't said a word to each other.

Ofcourse Ashley didn't have any friends yet either so nobody went to visit her at the hospital. It was just her and Justin for most of the time. She didn't expect anyone to go visit her because for most of her life, it has always been that way, she was always alone.

It's depressing not having anyone to rely on especially at a moment like that. At a moment where you need someone there to support you because you are having a baby at 17. Ashley didn't expect it and well neither did Justin but it happened and they dealt with it.

Ashley wouldn't complain one single bit. She said she didnt need anyone because Justin and their baby was enough for her. They have their own family now, and she was pleased.

~ In the Morning
*Alarm rings at around 6:30*
Justin: "C'mon babe, time to wake up" he said giving Ashley a kiss.
Ashley: "Five more minutes" she groaned.

Justin gets up and checks on baby Drew, noticing that he is still asleep. He smiles while softly caressing his cheek. He then headed for the kitchen to prepare some coffee because well Ashley couldn't go a day without coffee.

Ashley wakes up and slowly yet quietly makes her way to the kitchen as Justin is already preparing the coffee and waiting for the toasts. She slowly wraps her arms around Justin from behind and lays her head on his back.

Ashley: "Babe, I love you".
Justin chuckles while he grabs her hands and turns to face her. "Wow someones in a good mood this morning" he says while caressing her cheeks.
" Hehe i sort of am" she says batting her lashes while softly smiling.
" You're cute when you smile" he said giving her a peck on the lips.
" Aren't i always cute?" She playful crosses her arms and pouts.
" Mmm i don't know , are you?" He asks, while raising his eyebrows.
" Yes, i am! Yes i am and you know it!" She screams while laughing.
" Ofcourse you are baby. Your cute, beautiful, and perfect" he says while then grabbing her face and kissing her.

She kisses him back with so much feeling and so much passion. He picks her up while she wraps her legs around him.
"I love you, i love you so much" he whispers , letting go for a bit, and then rushing his lips back onto hers.
" I love you more" she whispers, leaning in more to then slowly biting his lip. He slowly makes his way to the counter, while she is still holding on to him and starts kissing harder. They are intensely making out on the kitchen counter while the toast is well, very much burnt toast now.

" I want you, and i want you now" Justin sexually whispers in her ear. Ashley giggles softly, while then saying,  "Show me" .