Chapter 21- Running out of Oxygen

Ashley's POV

I heard banging and stuff being thrown from the other side of my door, while i was half awake half asleep. After a few seconds of just laying there, i began smelling a stink coming from beneath the whole from the door. I sniffed the air trying to find any scent that might be recognizable.
My throat became dry and i began coughing uncontrollably after taking in the scent of smoke, filling my nostrils. My eyes grew watery due to the pain at the back of my throat. I felt as if i was running out of air, and heat became radiating around me. There was a bright light coming from the other sofe of the door lighting the floor. My eyes squinted together, studying the floor when a flame ran up the door and filled it with fire.
" OMG!" I choked out, " Somebody help me!" I shreiked.
The flames ran through the floors bursting with heat. My heart was beating so fast it felt as if it was going to explode.

The coughing wouldnt stop, my throat was aching so much that i felt i could no longer speak. My lungs felt as if they were burnt inside and i was shortly running out of oxygen. My eyes grew lazy and they began closing as i was forcing myself to stay awake.
" Somebody please..." I whispered, before coughing quietly, slowly drifting away...

Justin's POV

" Dude, where could she be!! Fuck!" I groaned, slamming my palms on the steering wheel.
" I dont know man! Weve looked everywhere!" Chaz replied, looking out the window impatiently.
" We've already went to all the places were i took Itzel for dates, everywhere!" I panicked, looking both ways before pressing on the gas pedal for the thousand time.
" Are you sure we've been everywhere?" Chaz asked, raising an eyebrow.
" Yes, those are the only places i could remember" i spoke quickly, looking swiftly in his direction before turning back to the road.
" What about that one place that you showed me a picture of you and her where you said she forced you to go on the canoe boat with her?" Chaz asked, smiling slightly, satisfied that he'd probably found the answer.
My eyes grew wide and i felt some sort of hope in my heart that id probably found her. Im going to save my ashley.

__________________________

Author- hope you liked !! For those of you who wanted me to update here it is just for you guys !! (: <3 love you all please follow and vote, and feel free to comment !! Bye !