Chapter 22~ Smoke

Justin's POV 

I sped through the roads, past trees and branches. It felt as if i was flying, my heart was thumping feeling as if i was about to have a heart attack any second. I don't know exactly how i fell in love with Ashley but i haven't felt this way ever. She was the one that took my heart after everything i did to hurt her. I regretted it with all my heart, i would die if she would never forgive because i know i will never ever, forgive myself. My heart broke from the memories of me throwing a punch at her especially because she was a girl. My mom always told me and taught me the right way. She always told me that I should always treat a girl with respect and i promised i always would, but i broke my promise the instant i hurt Ashley just with words and the past girls as well. My mother would never forgive me i knew of that, and of course i would be ashamed to come near her or even confront myself to her. 

I haven't seen my mom in years. I haven't seen her because i had already been a disappoint from before this all happened. I got in a fight with my dad because he found out i was drinking and smoking. I would drink and smoke because it would take my pain away and help me forget for as long as i wanted. When my parents divorced my whole world shut down. I could no longer believe in hope. My dreams i had for the future collapsed, to me there was no need in trying to make a bigger person in this world because both my parents would never be around. 

That's when i had an argument with my dad about the same reason. I was so mad and irritated, thinking it was all his fault, he was leaving my mom and by then that was my biggest fear. I ran away from home that same night, never wanted to look back or ever see them again. Since then, thankfully but sadly i haven't seen both of them. They didn't really seem to care, because they never once bothered looking for me. 

My head snapped back in reality once I saw smoke filling up the road in front of us. 

" Dude, Wtf ? Whats with all the smoke?" Chaz asked, his mouth hanging wide open. 

" I'm not sure but lets get of the car and find out" i replied. 

" NO you go and i'll stay here, someone can take the car man" Chaz said, leaning back in his seat. 

" Alright chicken" i replied, hopping out of the drivers seat and shutting the door behind me. 

I walked slowly through the smoke, coughing slightly feeling the air irritate my throat. Rubbing my eyes due to the small ashes flowing in them. As i was walking i began feeling hot air, so i looked up squinting at the sight, gasping in shock. 

" HOLY SHIT! Chaz get out the car , the cabins on fire!" i screamed, as loud as i could, running towards the cabin. 

Itzel's POV 

I coughed loudly holding onto the wall outside the cabin, i had burned a little bit of my arm so it was stinging like hell but i still got Ashley in there so she wouldn't escape thankfully. She had to think i was dead though, in fact everyone had to think i was dead so i wouldn't go to jail or burning her and the cabin. I ripped of my shirt and my clothes throwing them through the window i had jumped out of. Id need to leave some part of my body or else they wouldn't believe any of it. I felt like vomiting after the idea of chopping one of my fingers, even though id be a brilliant idea, and the easiest one. 

Running towards a brick i spotted at the other side of the cabin, grabbing it and without thinking jamming it on my finger. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" i shrieked it pain, my head felt like it was spinning in circles. I didn't dare look at my finger because i was sure id faint that instant second. I dropped the brick on the ground, squinting my eyes at the radiating,stinging pain. My eyes were dripping with tears, not being able to hold it in any longer. I squeezed my finger in between my legs to stop it from bleeding, as i ran as far as i can in the woods. 

Chaz's POV

I was waiting for Justin to come back to the car when i heard Justin scream my name from the other side. I pulled the door out and hopped out, running quickly towards and past the smoke. My throat irritated making me cough loudly at the smoke rushing in my nostrils and to my lungs. As i was looking up i saw the cabin was flaming with fire and Justin was standing outside the door with a tree branch trying to knock down the door, me assuming it was locked. I kept running until i got to help kicking the door as hard as i could, but failing. 

"On three we kick okay?" i rambled, loudly enough for Justin to hear. 

" Alright, one, two, three kick" we both flung our legs up and kicked hard enough for our kicks to make a loud noise. The door stood in place as it had been a while ago. 

" UGH!! Again, more force!" Justin groaned, swinging his leg up and kicking the door. 

" hey, on a count of three one more time, this is for Ashley, Justin remember" i whispered. 

" Yea i know!" he groaned, getting more impatient.

" ONE, TWO, THREE!" I yelled, kicking with all my force. 

I heard the door stumble back and bang with the floor beneath it. 

We both ran in not thinking, seeing flames scattered around the whole cabin. 

" How are we going to find her with all these flames and smoke!" Justin hammered, pulling at the ends of his hair, looking furious. 

"Look Justin, i see a little pathway leading what seems to be a small door" i pointed in the direction i spotted the little brown door, small flames grazing around the sides. 

Justin jumped and sprinted, hopping over the little flames, and stopped when he had got to the door. He hugged the door knob with his hand and pushed the door open quickly disappearing through the smoke in the next room. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author~ now this was a very long chapter, i wanted to do it especially for you guys since all my other chapters are very short because I've had so much homework and school in the way :{ but here it is so i hope you guys liked it!! please follow, vote and comment, tell me what you thought? and what do you think happens next? ill try updating again by the end of this week.