Chapter 36~ Police Office

Justin's POV

" We have done everything we can but this claim of assault is going against her, and theres nothing we can do about it" the police officer stated.

" You have no proff and no evidence that she would do something like that! She is pregnant!" I exclaimed, pacing around the room, impatiently.

" This incident happened way before she was pregnant so dont bring excuses up in this kind of crime" he proclaimed.

" You are going to put her behind bars? Bars?! When she is pregnant and expecting a baby any time soon! Are ypu crazy?!" I yelped.

" In this case, its up to the judge, we will have to take further investigation" the officer stated.

" You guys are out of your minds!" I ranted, storming out the small room, making my way to the hall.

*This is unbelieveable! She is pregnant! How could they blame her for something she didnt do! This will all a trap that someone was setting up.* i thought.

Ashley's POV

" What?! You cant to this im pregnant! I would never try to hurt her or myself like that!" I exclaimed, sitting up from the very uncomfortable chair.

" We havent went through full investigation but until we do, we will need to put you in a special service room for the night" the officer spoke, " They will provide you with food and very good care" he finished, giving me a genuine smile.

* She did this. Itzel.* i repeated angrily in my head.

~ Next Day

My night had been horrible. I didnt get any sleep, all night i just rolled to one side and rolled to the other. Everytime id close my eyes and plan on relaxing, my haunting thoughts would take over and jolt me up.

I missed Justin so much.

I needed him , i wanted him.

I need him to get me out of here.

He said he would get me out of here last time he visited me, but something told me this case was gonna leave me as guilty.

I was so worried of what would happen. If i were to stay here. My baby would have to be here with me, in such an ugly place.

He would know me as the mother who was in jail. The mother who gave birth to me while being in jail.

Author- hey guys , surprise ! (: more updates soon c: love you guys bye! Thanks for voting and commenting :D it really means alot !