Chapter 3

Vote, comment, Love me! :)

*Xander's POV*

“I'm falling apart. I'm bearly breathing, with a broken heart, that's still beating.”

Folling the voice that ended my dreams with Eric, I reached over and grabbed my phone, then answered it to a very pissed off voice.

“Where the HELL are you?!?”

letting my eyes adjust, I looked around the unfamiliar surroundings.

“I'm not really sur- on my way home! Sorry, I fell asleep at a friends house.”

“You can stay, just don't be late for school.” The voice yelled before hanging up.

“Love you too dad.” I stated dumbly before checking the time.

“2 am huh?” I mumbled to myself.

Getting out of bed and trying to navigate the darkness, I fell at least three times before I finally made it to the door.

All the air in my lungs shot out of me the second I could see.

Standing in front of me, with only a pair of jeans on, Eric.

After rubbing my eyes several times to make sure i'm not dreaming, I stared in awe at the figure before me.

“Hello...?” He asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

Dropping my head down at the voice that sent chills throughout my entire body, I suttered a number of times before the words finally made sense.

“Y-yes?”

“I heard your phone go off, so I was checking to see if you were okay.”

I couldn't have stopped the smile even if I wanted too.

He was checking on me!

“Yeah...that's what I just said...”

“Damn it! I did it again!” I half yelled at myself. “I mean uh...y-yeah, I'm okay.”

Another wave of chills shot throughout my body as I heard him laugh, which was completely replaced by a fit of hunger, that quickly made itself known.

“Haha you hungry man? C'mon I'll get you something to eat.”

Reaching out, he grabbed my wrist, then pulled me towards him,

Not expecting this, my body shot forward, crashing into his, and taking us both to the ground.

I landed ontop of his shirtless frame, while my head smashed against the wood floor beneath us.

“Shit! Are you alright?” he asked, quckly picking me up and examining my now throbbing, and probably bruised head.

“God man, I am so sorry! Lets get some ice on that.”

(***)

After assuring him it was okay for what felt like the millionth time, he lead me downstairs and into the kitchen, then got us some chicken nuggets to share.

Trying to hold a conversation with him was pointless. Everytime I tried to speak, only random words and noises left me mouth.

“Are you sure you're okay man?” He asked grabbing more food.

After studdering a number of times, I finally got the words out.

“Y-yeah, I'm o-okay.”

“You seem...nervous.”