Chapter 8

Vote, comment, LOVE ME! :)

*Xander's POV*

“Fuck him!” I yelled, speeding off down the street.

So much for keeping Aaron away from me.

Where the hell was he? He said he'd be there!

The cuts on my face started to sting as the salt from my tears fell in them.

I drove straight to Eric's place and started packing up my shit the second I walked throught the doors.

The lying prick! I trusted him, and he wasn't there!

When I finally got everything together, I grabbed my bags and headed downstairs to the front door.

I started to reach for the handle, but it swung out of my reach before I could get my hands on it.

“Wait.” Eric said, walking towards me.

“Get out of my way.”

“Let me explain!”

I could feel myself getting more and more pissed by the second.

What did he want to explain? The kiss? Him shoving me? Or not keeping a really important promise to me?

“Xander-”

“No, don't fucking bother! I don't want to hear you, I don't want to see you, and I don't want to be anywhere near you! Right about now, I think I liked it better before we ever talked!”

“I didn't know he was there!”

“Because you weren't!”

I couldn't see anymore. I wasn't sure if I was crying because of the pain, or because of how mad I was.

Trying to shove passed him, I felt his arms wrap around my shoulders, then pull me close to his chest.

“Xander please...I'm sorry.” He pleaded, tightening his hold on me.

I could feel my body starting to relax, so I quickly pushed him away.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!?” I demanded, taking a step back.

“Why do you keep hugging me?”

I stood there, waiting for his answer and when it didn't come, I kept going.

“And why the hell did you kiss me, not once, but TWICE! Then shove me away and yell at me? What the fuck is wrong with you? We don't say a word to each other for months, then all the sudden you go and pull a stunt like that?!? My hearts not your dick Eric, quit playing with it!”

He just stood there, his head facing the ground.

Was he even listening to me?

“Whatever.” I stated, shoving passed him, and heding for my car.

After loading everything in the backseat, I went to open the drivers side door, only to have Eric slam it shut.

“Oh, you finally got something to say?”

He didn't answer again.

Letting out a groan of frustration, I tried to shove him as hard as I could, but only ended up falling back.

He caught me before I hit the ground, and I tried to shove him away again.

I didn't want to be near him. I just wanted to go home and take care of the cuts on my face, but he wouldn't let me go!

“Three times.” He said, staring at me.

What the hell was he talking about?

He repeated it one more time, then shoved his lips against mine.