Chapter 6

Vote, comment, LOVE ME!

*Xander's POV*

"You want me to what?!?" I yelled, taking a step back.

I couldn't believe it, was this a joke?

His smirk streached from ear to ear, as he leaned against his car with his arms folded.

"Its a simple yes, or no"

I kept waiting for him to say "Gotcha!" Or "I'm just messing with ya!" But it never came.

"Let me get this straight, you want me, to stay at your place for a week, and in exchange, you'll keep Aaron away from me?"

"That's the plan."

He was serious! I couldn't believe it, He actually wanted me to stay at his place!

"Why." I asked, folding my arms. "What's the catch?"

His smile, if it were at all possible, seemed to grow even bigger.

"Well, my mom is outta town for a while, so I'm all alone in that big ass house. I'm having people over tonight, but after that no one is going to be there but me, and I hate being alone."

I knew how he felt, but why ask me? I mean, I liked the idea of my staying with him, and seeing him walk around without a shirt on was also a plus, but something seemed off. There was something he wasn't telling me.

"Alright, I'll do it."

"Great!" He exclaimed, jumping forward and hugging me.

I stood there in shock as his arms wrapped around me.

It felt amazing being this close to him, but before I could return the embrace, he jumped away and put his head down.

"I uh...I'll send you a text telling you when you should head over." He stuttered, then hopped in his car.

I watched him drive away, leaving me in the parking lot.

I could still feel his arms around me by the time I had gotten home.

Snuggling up on the couch, I grabbed the nearest pillow and held it tightly, pretending it was him.

Why did he hug me? It must have been the cause I agreed, I'm sure he didn't actually mean to do it.

After sitting there for a few minutes, I got up and headed for my room and started packing everything I'd need for a week long trip.

My dad won't get home from the bar till at least ten tonight, so I figured I'd have more than enough time to get ready.

After getting out the shower and putting on a change of clothes, I headed back to my room and grabbed my bags until a thought popped in my head.

How the hell is he gonna text me? I never gave him my number...

My phone suddenly went off in my pocket.

Grabbing it out, I answered it to his familiar, soothing voice.

"Hey you still coming over?"

How the hell did he get my number? Was he stalking me? I smiled at the thought of standing shirtless outside my window, looking in to see what I was doing, then quickly dismissed the thought.

"Yeah? what time?"

"Be here by seven. Oh, and don't eat anything before then."

I heard the dial tone before I could reply.

What a dick! Is the word Bye not in his dictionary?.

Checking the time, then sitting on the couch, I still had about two hours before I had to be there, so I turned on the tv and watched some cartoons to kill the time.