Chapter 10

Vote, comment, love me. :)

*Xander'S POV*

Silencing the noise that came from my alarm clock, I slowly sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. I wanted to go back to sleep, to join Eric in my dreams once more, but I knew I needed to get ready for school.

Getting up I had to use the wall to catch myself from falling, then began to.mutter curses about how it was to early.

I'm not a morning person. At all. I might be if I didn't have to wake up at 4:30 every morning, in a sad attempt to avoid my dad. Checking my reflection in the bathroom mirror, I was happy to see that most of the bruises had faded, and healed.

After turning on the water and climbing in the shower, I began to feel more awake as the warm liquid raced down my body.

Finishing my hair, and brushing my teeth, I wrapped a towel around me and headed back to my room for some clothes. After pulling out my favorite shirt and jeans, I grabbed some of the bags that I brought over to Eric's the night before, and carried them outside to my car.

Looking around the drive way, I couldn't help but notice my dad's bike wasn't in the yard. 'He probably went to some slut's house.' I thought to myself.

I know that's not something one should think about his father, but I was used to this kind of stuff. About six months after my mom's suicide, he started going out to the bar, and it would sometimes be days before I saw him again.

I was fine with it though. With him being gone, I didn't have to listen to his constant insults or him pointing his fingers at me. The problem was, I know what he says, isn't far from the truth.

If I had just kept my mouth shut, and not said anything, my Mom would still be alive. If I hadn't told her I'm gay, she would have never taken her own life.

Pushing the thought from my head, I walked back inside to grab the rest of my things, then answered my phone as it began to go off.

"Hey Xander."

Smiling at the familiar voice, a set of chills ran down my spine and all throughout my body.

"Hi Eric."

"June told me you usually show up at school at least an hour early so I was wondering if, you wanted to drive over here, drop off your stuff then ride with me."

"I would love to."

"Great, I'll see you soon."

After hanging up and climbing in my car, I started off down the road singing the entire way.

By the time I had made it to his house, we still had at least an hour before we needed to head out, so instead of calling him like I planned, I walked up to the door and knocked.

"Xander!" Eric yelled, pulling me into his arms and spinning me around.

The whole situation seemed like a dream, and I begged myself over and over, not to wake up. Feeling his soft lips pushed against mine, my heart started racing, beating a million miles an hour.

"I missed you." He whispered into my ear, holding me close with his hands resting on my hips.

"I missed you too."

Leaning forward, he rested his forehead against mine. I could feel myself getting lost in his ice blue eyes, but was suddenly snapped back to reality as a bright flashed blinded us.

"That is without a doubt, my second favorite photo, ever." June smiled, admiring her work.

Laughing at her words, Eric kissed me one last time before grabbing hold of my hand and pulling me towards the couch.

We all sat and watched tv for a moment, then went outside for a cigarette. Though neither him or Jake smoked, they both followed me and June outside to sit with us.

"Good god its cold out here!" Jake exclamed, cuddling up to June.

"Baby." I joked, sticking my tongue our at him.

"Bitch, please. The only reason you're not cold is because you're cuddled up with Eric. I've slept next to him, so I know he gives off a lot of heat."

Me and June both lifted our eyebrows at his words, then looked at our boyfriends with questions no doubt written all over our faces.

"Me and jake have been friends all our lives, and had sleep-overs at his place when we were kids."

For some reason, my mind wouldn't let me see Eric as a kid. Only as the strong armed, beautiful figure holding me now.

Checking the time on my phone, I figured we had at least 30 more minutes before breakfast started at school. Getting up and walking inside, I headed for the couch, but stopped when Eric grabbed my arm.

"I'm gonna work out a bit before we leave, would you like to keep me company?"

After telling him yes and following him to a different room, I sat down on a chair and waited for him to begin. Removing his shirt and hitting a button on his laptop, I stared in awe as the figure before me started lifting weights almost as heavy as me.

Every time a song came on that I knew, I would sing along and chuckle as a smile came across his face.

"You really do have an amazing voice, Xander."

I could feel myself starting to blush at his words. Smiling and thanking him, I helped him up off the bench, but ended up falling in the process.

Grabbing hold of anything I could, I ended up pulling him down on top of me, sending us both into a fit of laughter.

"Sorry I'm such a klutz."

"My klutz." He smiled, pushing his lips to mine.

I was amazed at how quickly he was accepting that we were both guys. I mean, he didn't even know he was gay, but still he pushed his lips to mine like it was the most common thing to do.

"C'mon, we should head out to school."

He kissed my forehead once more before climbing off of me and grabbing a shirt. I have to admit, I was pretty sad about his muscles going away, but staying in the same house as him for a week, I knew I would see them again.

Meeting June and Jake out by Eric's car, we all piled in and headed off to our prison. Me and June sang along with the radio, earning a few stares from the guy.

"You two need to sing a duet together." Jake stated from the back seat. "You both harmonize really well."

"I agree with him, you totally should."

Laughing at their words, we told them we work think about it then went back to singing.

We arrived at school just a few minutes later, earning plenty of stares as we all piled out. I expected Eric to just walked beside me, but he grabbed my hand and started off for the front doors, earning more and more stares by the people we passed.

Everyone at the school knew I was gay, but I could tell by the looks on everyone's faces, that they never expected Eric would be as well.

"Everyone keeps watching us." I stated, lowering my head.

I felt like the new kid all over again, dodging eyes wherever I went. It felt as if the butterflys in my stomach, had butterflys themselves.

I could feel myself growing more and more nervous as the people we passed began to whisper, until Eric stopped and pulled my face up to his.

"Let's give them a real reason to stare." He said boldly, just before pushing his lips to mine.

Vote, comment, love me. :)