Chapter 6

"What took you so long?" she asked me as soon as I got inside and I closed the door.

"Sorry. I had to drink first, I got thirsy too." I said, completely lying.

I handed her the glass and she drank it in one gulp. Pig? Hahahaha. I said in my head.

"Did you put anything in this?" she asked me with fearsome expression across her beautiful face.

"Oh, about that.." I pretended to look down.

"What did you put?!?"

"Maybe it's because of the saliva. I used that glass first. Sorry." I said as I continued on pretending..

"Pft. Nonsense."

I secretly smiled as soon as she lied her body back against the bed.

After 10 minutes, she was already yawning. Yes, the effects are on leash now. Sooner or later she'll be fast asleep already.

Then after a couple of more minutes, she was already asleep. I now have to pretend to be sleeping too, because they might check on us. So I placed myself on the bed and pretended to be sleeping, and yes, I was correct.

I heard the door creaked open and I heard muffled whispers saying, "C'mon, they're fast asleep already." then the door is closed again.

After a few more minutes, I checked on the status of our house. Avery is fast asleep & Jeremy and Mom are busy doing their thing in their room. I went downstairs making sure that I make no noise to get this thing done.

I searched everywhere for my gadgets and it's nowhere to be found! I must have gone goofy and I didnt use my brain. Of course they wouldnt put my things in a place where it would be easy to find. So I went over to Avery's room to look if it's there.

I released my troubled breathing once I saw my things rounded up in a corner. I quickly took them. There were a lot of Private Messages! Thank god, I downloaded GoSms! It was all from Katie! No time to reply, I headed to my room fastly but carefully. I took out all of my things under my bed and I put my Camera, Laptop, iPod, iPad and my phone in my old Jansport bag.

I quickly changed my clothes and put on a denim pants and a black sweatshirt. I tied on my old Converse shoes and heaved all of my things.

I quickly dragged myself away as if death chases me. I dragged myself towards our meeting place and my feet cant barely walk. As soon as I got there, a familiar looking car stood there. I knocked the glass to make sure that Im not being mistaken. And instead of getting that window rolled down, a guy from the driver's seat got out and carried my things. He put them in the trunk and he said that we must get going.

When I got in, I saw Katie sleeping in the back. "She just slept." the driver said. I nodded a reply and put her head on my lap.

"Excuse me, Sir. What time is it?"

"It's 8:43 pm, Mam."

I just shut my mouth the whole ride. He drive fast. It's really mad. He turns left, then to the right, I dont know. I know that we must reach the airport 3 hours before the designated departure, but here we are.

He stopped the car and I realized that I have to wake her up.

"Katie? Were here." I said as I shook her shoulders gently.

She woke up and her bright brown eyes looked at me sternly. "What took you so long?"

"It's a long story, we have to go."

Then she straightened up once I said that we're about to get left behind.

We walked away and I found Katie's driver waiting for us with all of our luggages behind him.

"Get inside mam. Have a safe trip."