Chapter 3

She just went home this afternoon. And sometimes she suck the most, take note of that.

So now, here I am in my room and start to think about things.

What about, put that later and do something else first.... hmm? Post on twitter? Yeah maybe, I thought to myself. I grabbed my laptop off the nightstand and placed it on my lap.

Hmm, home.. /Scroll after Scroll wait, hold the horses:

@BYEpryce we're going to have a party down our street, hope you come! xX!

-from: @kissme (Ash Vernon)

Did she really asked me ?? Wow. She's one of Avery's friends-hot friends, and may I add, popular. So I tweeted back:

@kissme really? I would be glad to. When

@BYEpryce yup! would be glad if ur there. 4pm seeyah

I checked my laptop for the time;2pm. 2hours left before the party, so I grabbed my sheets up to my face and let myself get zoned out.

-

"Ohmygod! What time is it?!" I screamed while jumping off the bed like it murdered somebody. I quickly looked for my phone ,"Shoot! Where is it?!" I muttered to myself as I curse my phone for not showing up right away and shoving off my bed sheets and throwing my pillows in attempt of finding it under those pillows.

Ah! It fell? It's under my bed, yeah probably.

Jeez. It's already 5:30 pm! I need to get going so I rushed to the bathroom to take a refreshing bath again, just to wash off my bad sweat (yah know tha') and after a five minute half-bath, I wore a denim shorts, a sleeveless white shirt and a pair of flip-flops. I then headed outwards without even telling everybody where Im about to go..

Gladly, there werent any blockages so I just went on and closed the door slightly.

Im probably walking for 15 minutes but I can now say that Im so excited! Butterflies here, there, that, this, those EVERY PRONOUN. Im just excited.. At Last...

Wait? Is that their house? Ohmy, too many people. Should I turn back?? "Hey there, Gail." someone said from afar. Too late to turn back...

"Hey.." I said weakly to him, Devon Stains.

"Come inside, I'll accompany you." He said back as soon as I reached him. He held my wrist tightly but that is just a manly grip. It's about 6 but the sun is still there, so I am widely aware that there are many used cups thrashed in Ash's lawn.

When I came in, loud party music came booming and all the gibberish laughs and talks of the people can be heard, but not just that of course. I smelled various smells. Fragrances, Liquors, Cigarretes, Party Smokes and many more, in fact, my nose is really drowning right now.

I am now seeing the most popular people in our school, Rebecca, Gem, Paulina, Kath etcetera.

Wait, where's Devon? I looked around, from here to there, practically searching him in this mouse maze. Then there, in the farthest corner of the house, I found him smooching Avery. Yeah my sister... Wait, what?! I thought that she and Bradley were together?? Then what is this?? I asked myself as my eyebrows twitched uncontrollably. Confusion seeps  deeper within my bones as I watch how Devon snake his big arms upon Avery's skinny hips.

Now Im standing alone in this sea of people. They are those kind that I really dont interact with. Why?

5.) I am not cool

4.) Because I tend to do more school things.

3.) Im no good compared to Avery.

2.) I never date anybody (coz nobody asked me out)

1.) No guy liked me back in my highschool days.

It seems like, going into this party is a total crap. Parties dont like me, I dont even know why they're having a party. Ohmy, Kakorraphiophobia starts again.

I was in the midst of my pep talk in my head when suddenly, every single person in the area moved out of the way leaving me there in the middle as if I was tranced.

Then suddenly, someone pulled me into a hug. "You look more prettier!" Oh good, it's Ash.

I smiled sheepishly at her in response then she said, "Wait honey, I'll be back. Just stay here, k?" then I smiled again and nodded in return before she ran her way upstairs. I just did what she say because, afterall this is her par-

Everybody's laughter filled the whole place and big screams and whoots rushed into my ears.