Chapter 11

HELLO :) I dont really care if my works are not a hit. This is just a baby step, and every magnificent things in this world also started with that. :))) I'm rationally correct, am I not? :D pft. XD Go on with the story:

******************

Katie's POV

Whoa whoa whoa wait, what was that? Did I jus saw a cheezy episode of my crush with my bestfriend's life?? What was that? What's with the "hand cupping a face" thing?? What was that? Were they about to kiss? Oh no, not Riley..

"Oh" Toby said "Sorry 'bout the disturbance.." He unconciously stared at the ground after that.

Gail looks as if blood was drained out her face. I dont know what to feel, am I supposed to be jealous?

"Uh," Connor uttered, "Let's head downstairs." Then he pulled Toby's and my hand.

"Wait!" Riley said. Everybody looked at him, including me. "I-uh-"

"We'll be, uhm.. Waiting downstairs.." Connor said while looking at the ground and scratching his cheek.

I unconciously screamed in my head. Why in the world is Connor with me instead of Riley??

****************

Riley's POV

I FEEL SO ASHAME RIGHT NOW!! Why was I about to kiss her?! Why?? We just met and talked, for like HOURS! What is this?!

"Sorry.. Im really sorry, Gail.." I looked at her direction, she was looking at the door.

"It's fine." She said monotonously. "I just need, uhm.. Air.."

I stood up, already aware of what had just happened. I looked at her, but she gazed away.

I sighed, "I'll make it up with you, promise."

She looked at me, "You dont have to..It's totally fine." Then she faked a smile.

I smiled at her, "I mean it. I did something that's really bad.. Okay?"

She did not respond yet she nodded. I started to walk out of her room and before I completely got out, I heard her sigh.

************

Gail's POV

Riley was about to kiss me even if I do not like to. I was caught in a miserable trance that resulted to that! I could have just pulled away, right? RIGHT?!

Now Im done! Katie must be friggin heating inside! She's the reason why Im here, she helped me! But what did just happen??

But, Connor likes her. So much. Ouch, that stung a bit. CONNOR'S THE ONE I LIKE, NOT RILEY!!

Why does this have to happen??

Im brokenhearted right now, like bigtime!