Chapter 12

I yawned and stretched as I stand up. I must have fallen asleep while thinking what kind of a shit I am. I dont have the guts to face Katie, sheesh!

I suddenly saw my phone light up off my nightstand so I walked over it.

It was a message from Connor!!

WHOOPIIDOO!! My intestines has produced butterflies!!

I clicked the message open:

Goodmorning Gail :)

Reply or Not? REPLY OR NOT? Omg, he just texted me, no point of spending another minute of not replying! So I nervously tap the reply button and typed in:

Goodmorning too.. :)

It was already about 5 minutes but he hasn't replied yet. He must be eating? Or busy? Or taking a bath?

Phone Lights up. I excitedly picked it up, Can we go out?

THAT DID IT! HE'S ASKING ME TO GO OUT! OHMYFREAKINGGOSH!!

My fingers are trembling as I replied, Sure.

Then it was another long 5 minutes of waiting, but I guess it was worth it. Pick you up at Chipotle?

There's not a single hesitation in my veins now! Okay

Then he stopped texting. I wanted this to somehow last, but how?

*************

Katie's POV

I scratched my head while standing up and walked straight ahead to the bath room. I splashed my face with water and when I looked up to the mirror, I saw my eyebrows.. They are furrowed as ever. Taking a bath might reduce this.

So I took a bath and let the cold water sprinkle over me.

I thought of one thing as I put some clothes on, Gail.

Why does she have to end up with Riley?? Oh dont be silly, they are not even dating!!

Okay fine, if they're not dating...well, at least Riley likes her. Dont get annoyed too much! Think of her.

That's what I'm doing right? What the fcking thing I mean is, she likes Connor! Connor Connor Connor!

But we didnt kiss! Yeah you didnt, but did they?

They were about to!!! Dont you think that Gail's hurt right now??

How in hell is she going to be hurt? The five of you all became friends because of her stupidity at Chipotle and as the payment, Connor used her to be the bridge to get your name. There's no one to be blamed you idiot.

STOP THIS! Okay fine.

I grunted. Why am I talking and battling with my own mind and thoughts?? I walked downstairs and we're both hurt right now, it wasn't us...it was them. We were just they're fangirls and we never thought that they'll like us, okay!

I was letting my mind off to a wander when I suddenly felt my butt hurt like hell. "Oww Oww!!"

"What on earth are you doing sitting there at the staircase??" Gail mumbled as she looks at me intently.

"I slipped." I'm about to laugh now! But I swear I dont want to! Do I have bipolar or something? Oh jeez..

She chuckled. "Get up. Youre being stupid." Great! At least, there's no awkward gaps between us after what happened last night.

I got up to my feet and held the affected part, it still hurts but it's lesser now.

"Here." She gave me a plate of pancakes with chocolate of syrup on top of it.

"What is this for?" I looked at the food and imagined what it would taste...my mouth is watering now.

"I owe you big." Then she turned away, opening the fridge and took out some iced water.

"You dont really have to." I began.

_

Sorry guys, this was just a filler.