Their Fangirls (A RILEY&CONNOR MCDONOUGH FANFICTION)

"BUT WE ARE FINANCIALLY UNSTABLE!!? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! ROB A BANK JUST TO GET YOU TO COLLEGE, HUH?!" My mom screeched at me as I pleaded her to let me go to college.

"I can get a job this summer, mom! Pleaseee.." I said while my voice cracked.

"ARE YOU DEAF?! YOU ARE FEEBLE AND CANT BARELY DO JOB ON YOUR OWN! ARGH! WHATEVER!" then she left me stomping her way out to the backyard.

I was left here. Without anybody by my side. I silently sobbed and cant manage to breath right anymore. I have 2 other siblings. First one is Drew. He is currently in Australia for his job. He's a cook there and he was my knight. He used to protect me from all the bullies and he used to take the punishment our parents would grant me.

Avery, our half sister. Ever so perfect, beautiful and popular. She's the daughter of my mother's former boss in her job. She's been given everything and not just what she needs but mosly wants.

I am Gail Pryce. I and Drew has the same father. Why? Well, while our mother was in a relationship with Avery's father, Jeremy, she secretly had an affair 'again' with our father, Adam. Then after 4 months after she gave birth to Avery, she got pregnant again..

Now, Jeremy and Mom are still together under the same roof. And now that Drew is in Australia, I am badly ignored here. I said a while ago that Jeremy is mom's former boss right? Yep but his bussiness got bankrupt a year ago. They're saying that we are financially unstable but they would let Avery go to college. Oh life, why so hard?

I went upstairs to my room. I gently turned the knob ang closed the door weakly. I jumped onto my bed and continued crying there. I wouldnt dare call my dad and neither Drew. I dont know why but instead of having them worry over me, I dialled the phone number of my bestfriend.