Chapter 14

Katie's POV

"I NEED A REPLY. I NEED A REPLY!" I yelled to my phone as if it can hear me. Is she busy? Because I really need a reply right now.

Phone Buzzes.

"Shit." I unlocked my phone and there was another text message from Riley.

Is she home now? Sorry if Im annoying u..

I sighed and tapped in, not yet. She doesnt even reply to me. Dont mind her..

I swear, if Riley replies back? I wont answer his text anymore. He just randomly texted me and said how are u? (: of course I got excited. It's Riley Freaking McDonough! So I replied immediately, only to be frustrated that he is not really looking for me, it's Gail. I dont know where on earth is Gail right now, I've been trying to call her but she isnt answering any of it.

Phone Buzzes.

I let out a sigh of disbelief and tried to reach for my phone that's placed on the table. It's past six already; according to my phone. I tapped in my password and it was another text message from Riley. I groaned again, crap. So, I rolled my eyes before opening the message.

Please open the door?

My heartbeat started to go crazy! What us he saying?!?? My brain went fuzzy and my stomach went into various knots. I nervously tapped the reply button, what are u saying?

Then not a single second took the time gap, he must have sent another text while I was typing in the message. Im at ur door. Sorry for the surprise haha

At the intense moment of seeing those words, I instantly cant think straight already. Questions came off of my head..

Why is he here? Will Gail come home now? It's considered to be evening already because the sun had sunk already, we're gonna be alone in the house? What are we gonna do? Do I smell good? Do I look good? Are my clothes tatty? Should I change them?

Many questions trailed off but it was interupted by my phone again. Hey, it's a bit cold here? :p

I quickly stood up and strided straight to the door. Imagine? In just a second ago, I was sitting on the couch and now, Im already standing behind the door, not that excited, isnt it?

I reached for the door knob and nervously twisted it open.

"HI!" There he is. The guy that has hazel eyes, that guy that has a really warm smile.I want to get lost in that luscious red lips if hi- OH SNAP IT OUT KATIE!

"Uhhh....hh-hi?" He just smiled warmly at me and there I am, grinning huge at him and starting to get lost in his paradise-like face. Oh to the M to the G! This is super great!

"Uhm? Can we come inside?" Riley wrecked my train of thoughts with his uneasy smile and unstopabble glances over his phone.

"OH! Sure! Sure! Come in!" I said in a high pitched voice, as I almost tripped over a misplaced shoe of mine. Why do I act cocky right now?!

I made way for him to come inside and we sat on the couch.

Silence overcame us for whole three minutes.

I cleared my throat to ease the molding silence, "Not to be rude or anything? But why are you here? It's not that I dont like you here, Im just curious. You know? Coz I dont really have any idea why....okay Im gonna stop talking." I said without stopping and I admit, I do prat a lot when Im nervous.