Chapter 13

So, Connor is asking me out after my work at Chipotle. Why, though? He's totally head over heels for Katie.. Why..

Im now here at Chipotle and another rough hours will come. I can talk to everybody, but we are just busy and dont really have much to talk to.

_

5pm

The other girl took my shift and here I am removing my suit.

"Gail?"

I looked around and saw Manager Will standing few inches behind me. "What is it, Sir?" Im kinda annoyed right now because he might need me to do something else.

"Connor's been waiting for you, so rush up." Woahh, that changed my mood from grumpy to superfragilistic! I slipped my bag on and said my goodbyes.

There he is, talking to a guy that is as tall as he is. I walked over to them. "Hey.." I greeted shyly.

He spun around and beamed at me, "Hi Gail! Oh, mate? We gotta go." He held my wrist and he looked over to the guy he was talking to.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"To Chace & Prim!" Why? That's a gift shop!

I just stayed quiet the whole time, which really bored me up. When a guy likes you, he'll say anything to get you talking right? Well as for me, I didnt get that.

"Welcome, how may I help you.." The woman on the cashier seat said boredly. Connor and I just shrugged our shoulders and walked over to the stalls of various giveaways.

I was looking around and saw a Harry Potter chibi stuff toy from afar. It's so little that's why it looks so cute. I was eyeing it for a while when Connor stopped behind my back.

"What do you think she'll like?" I looked around and darted him a questioning look.

"Who?" Me Me Me! I like that Connor!

"Katie! Who else?" Then he chuckled and my heart sank. I let out a sigh in my mind and secretly curse myself.

I pointed the chibi that I saw and wanted it for myself but he gave me a bummed up look. "What.. She wants that, I know it.." I said lifelessly to him.

He smiled vigorously as he took the chibi I liked....yes, Katie and I are very very much alike.

~

"NOOOO. Chamber Of Secrets is the third installment of the Harry Potter! I thought you were a fan of it?!"

"YES THE HELL I AM!!"

"Then why didnt you knew about it, huh?!"

"BECAUSE IT ISNT FRIGGIN CHAMBER OF SECRETS! THE FREAKING THIRD IS THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN!!"

We argued like this one time when we started to be Potterifics (this was what we used to call ourselves when we werent aware of *Potterhead) and we just stick our nerves up way way so high.

"Really? You are a fan? Then what is the game that Headless Nick wanted to play bu-"

I cut Katie off, "THE HEADLESS HUNT, YOU PRAT!"

She just scoffed.

"What are the four houses!!!" I questioned her back.

"Gryffindor, Slythering, Ravenclaw, and Hucklepuff!"

I cracked a laugh, "IT'S SLYTHERIN! AND HUFFLEPUFF!" then I trailed it off with a murmur, "Dumb."

This time she smirked, "I was just trying you!"

I got so pissed so I left her standing in the middle of the staircase. Oh by the way, did I forgot to tell you that we were arguing in the middle of the staircase? Yeah, so I went straight to Katie's room and flopped my body in her blue bed.

~

"Thanks for coming." The cashier lifelessly said to us.

Connor was already really really happy when we walked our way down the streets.

"Uhh, where do you wanna eat?"

I turned to him and just shrugged my shoulders.

"OOHH COOOMEEE OOONN. WHERE." He said stopping in his tracks.

I internally groaned, why do you have to make things harder? I just wanna go home and depress myself with some Ed Sheeran's song. "Your pick. I would wanna get to know you more so that I'll know if Katie deserves you."

Connor smiled as if he heard a really good thing. Duhh, of course it really hurt me bad! But I gotta hide it, feelings sucks a LOT.

"Mmkaaay. I want some burgees right now." He said chuckily and then he started walking again.

I stood for a moment and just watched Connor walk. A thought suddenly strucked me that caused me to catch some paces after him.

"What the hell is a burgeez?" A frown slightly creased my smooth forehead.

He looked at me, "Dont do french accent. It's just *burgeessss." He made sure that he embossed the letter S.

"Yah yah, whateves."

He just smiled at me. Oh no. The ray of the sun hit his face making him squint. Oh my god. I swear to Archimedes that he really looked so damn good! His aquatic blue eyes and his honey blonde hair gleamed happily making my knees go wobbly and my heart flutter.

I just stared at him secretly and kept on throwing him secret glances.

I looked at my phone and then I saw a text from Katie. wer you at bro?

Then suddenly I heard Connor do the *tsk tsk sound* I turned fully around him with a big question mark etched on my face, "Why?"

He has a very disappointed look on his face. "I've been texting Katie but I got no reply. Shit."

"When is the last time you sent a message?"

He just kept his gaze straight ahead, "Just the time you put your phone down."

A thought strucked me again, Katie ignores Connor? Okay, it's really clear to me that Katie is really into Riley.

"Maybe she's just busy?"

He forced a smile and pulled me close to him.

YES! HE REALLY DID! HE LACED HIS ARM AROUND MY LIMP SHOULDERS AND SQUEEZED IT TIGHTLY.

"Yeah, maybe she is. Let's keep going."

He just placed his arm around my shoulders and just stayed it there. I know that my body is so stiff and I feel like I was frozen. The only thing that Im hoping right now is that he doesnt really feel it.

"What's your favorite color?"

I looked up at him as my reflex action. FUCK. I DID? Because of that, our faces came really close!

I shifted my gaze to his eyes and honestly? If we were in a relationship? We are probably kissing right now, right? Just like the movies. But unfortunately, we are here together because he wants me to help him with Katie.

"Oh! There it is." Connor said while unlocking the heaven placed in my shoulders.

We walked towards the food chain without his arm around my shoulders.............and my heart? It sank.

Im so madly attracted to Connor but we will never be together because Im also aware that he likes someone else.

Then again, I felt my heart shred into micro bit pieces.

I must ship CoTie.

~

Laul. I sucked mostly in the ship part x)

Sorry for the long wait, I forgot how to pour my thoughts out when I urgently stopped because of our 3-day examination. Ok bye.