The Flight to a New Life

The pic is the description I'm trying to go for when I'm describing her hair the differences, its not died the way I want it to be. So I added one pic that has the colors and another pic that has the way the streaks would go in the hair. so with the explanation and the pic you can get a general feel of what she looks like

The alarm went off at 8 o'clock. I slept for about 4 hours but it didn't matter I could sleep more on the plane. I quickly got up and rush to the bathroom so I could change before grandmother saw me.

I went and looked in the mirror quickly and had to do a double take. I couldn't believe what I did but I don't regret it. My hair had a rough look to it. And thanks to the hair dye I bought it was wilder than any hairdo I ever had. And that's not counting when I dyed my whole entire head blue.

I had to get a cut because of the explosion but now it was shorter than what it was, way shorter than I've ever had it. It ended below my ears. My bangs were fixed so if I wanted to I could still hid my eyes behind my hair. It was long enough to be considered a Shaggy boys haircut but on me it looked good.

I ended up bleaching my whole entire head except for my bangs and then I put the streaks all over in no real order or design. Basically my bangs were my natural hair color the rest was either dyed blue purple red pink or green and I still had some bleached strands left over so I look like I was a bit blonde.

I looked over at the clothing I picked out last night. I wasn't really paying attention on what I was choosing, but it didn't matter much, the outfit would work with what I was trying to go for any way.

Last night when I came back I looked up some outfits that, let's just say I would have never worn. I'm usually a girly girl dresses high heels pretty makeup and hair type person. But the look I'm going for right now, is more of a cool bad girl Rebel hipster type deal. But old habits die hard so I kept some of my pretties outfits when I was packing last night.

I ended up getting a lot of skinny jeans yesterday and pre ripped jeans. With the boots and shoes I normally wear it should add to the look as long as I don't wear my flip-flops and such. And then I ended up ripping some of the shirts and making it more edgy. I ended up following a few YouTube tutorials to make sure I did it correctly. The results were perfect.

I grabbed a pair of ripped purple skinny jeans from the pile of the stuff I got yesterday. I also grabbed a black shirt from my original look. The back of the shirt had a few openings so it would show off my back and bra. It was pretty long were it went down pass my butt a little. The sleeves and caller were very loose were it ended up showing off my shoulders and the sleeves were very flowy. My arms were still showing, so my scars were out in the open unless I put on a jacket.

With all the crap that went on because of my family's death, I don't want people to talk to me much. All I have to do is style my hair a bit add some jewelry and makeup and no one would dare talk to me.

I got to work on my hair and makeup when I heard my grandmother start to get up. As I was putting some mascara on I heard the handle to the bathroom door start to jiggle."Sweetheart I need to use the bathroom can I come in." I was hesitant for a minute before I walked over and unlock the door.

As I slowly opened the door I heard a gasp from my grandmother. I looked at her and she was looking at me from head to toe. She had a look of shock and wonder as she was looking at me. "Oh honey.....I don't know what to say. I mean you look very different....but it dose suit you." She said with a sigh.