New Home

The pic ^^^^ up here is the house and such that she will live in now. I don't think I'll be describing it because you can get a pretty good idea from looking at the pic. now back to our story

I fell asleep after I let all my anger out on that idiot. How dare he talk to me like that. I'm not a girl who's easy to push over and I never will be.

I knew I fell asleep because:
A. I have no memory of anything after I let him have it....butthead.
2. I know there was a movie playing but I have no idea what it was about.
And G. (Yes I said "G") when I woke up we landed and he was gone.

I was unbuckling myself when I started to feel pain in my head right behind my right eye.

And then I heard this sharp ringing going off. I start to crouch into a fetal position with my hands on my head. I want to pull out my hair.

Please, someone. Make.It.Stop.

I'm about to scream when I feel someone put a hand on my shoulder. Suddenly the pain goes away. I look up and I can't see anything.

NO!! No no no no no this isn't good, what do I do?!?!!?

I start to panic when suddenly I'm being hugged by someone....I think its..... A MAN!!?!???

I am in to much shock that I barely hear what he says.

Gasp!!

Suddenly he is gone and I'm left sitting there all alone. I blink a few times and my eyesight comes back. I look around and see nothing but a lady cleaning up. I'm about to say something when panic starts up again.

Oh shit grandmother. I forgot about her, she must have gotten off or she would have gotten me by now.

I hurry up and grab my things and get off the plan before they take me god knows where.

I run out of the plane and into the corridor where we normally get out and look for her. I can't see her anywhere. I'm starting to get looks from people but I don't care I want my grandmother.

Finally I see her near the baggage claim and I run to her. She turns around and see's me coming and smiles. I crush her into a big hug and she returns it.

Finally I let her go and i collect our bags. I put them on a baggage cart and head for the doors. Once we step outside I am welcomed back to Wisconsin weather. Oh how I miss it.

We arrived at Milwaukee Wisconsin Airport we still have to do a hour or so drive to get to the house.

But I'm still happy. I love Milwaukee, its a great city and it's great that we're about an hour away from here and an hour away from one of the other awesome cities, Port Washington.