Friends and the Headaches that Come with Them

I entered my room to grab my charger and dropped off the textbooks I didn't need. I made sure I had my English work and the rest of the paper work I needed to catch up on. "if I get these done I can put more energy into the rest of my work." I walk out of my room and grab the keys to one of the 5 cars we had. I enter the address into my cell and drive to ash's house.

 as I drive I take note of my surroundings. I couldn't before because I was on my bike and had my helmet on. I never noticed how pretty it was around here. when me and the family came we always stayed in the house and the few times we went out I always fell asleep in the car there and back.

I get to ash's place in no time, and her house, omg, it is huge. don't get me wrong I mean my house is big but her house is a actual mansion. "if a principle can get a house like this I know what I want to do" as I walk to the door gawking I miss the door opening to revel the kid from lunch. but he looks different from before, he has glasses on and long hair tied back and he's warring  some tip of...oh my lorde, he is waring a sweater vest.

"can I help you?' he ask in a bord voce. I place my hand over my heart. " what don't remember me. and after are lovely convo today about are lord. by the by you never answered if you were going to be his new play thing." I saw sweetly hoping it will jog his memory of today and he'll let me in. but nothing not even a eye twitch.

' really noah you really don't rem.." he stops me with a raised hand " hold on did you say noah"

I shake my head yes, ' ok yeah that's my twin brother. your the crazy chick he was just talking about" he smiles at me.

before I can say anything I hear ash. "bro bro whos at the door?" he smiles at me "one minute will you. Thanks. Yeah ash its some girl from sch..." "ash my love come here your brothers clone is blocking me from getting in" I yell.

noah 1.0 looks at me with a rased eyebrow. "clone. really I have a name." he says

" which is..."he gives me a once over but before he can say anything ash steps in front of us " jayden why are you being rude to my friend."  I couldn't help myself " yeah jayden. why you being mean to me" I say in a valley girl voice. But that just makes him blink.

before he can say anything I am dragged up stares and into a room with different shades of pink and red. I look more closely at her room. She has a one of those bunk beds with a desk underneath. Clothes were piled into two sets, of what I'm guessing was one clean one dirty. She had four bookshelves bursting with books all piled on top of one another. And covering her room where posters of famous women like Elizabeth the first Rosa Parks and so on. Along with posters of motivational quotes.

"So.....this is the tower the fair princess spends the majority of her time locked away like a Caged Bird waiting for the day it would be free and not just have to leave to go to school. guarded by the evil dragon and her minions."

"...... wow that was.....wow." I turn around and see her staring at me. "what...you wanted me to help with English right. That's pretty much my strong subject." I explain as I pull out my stuff.

She just shakes her head and heads over to her mp3 player. "What do you want to lesson to." I just look at her. "What do you mean?"

"What kind of music genres do you like. Rock pop, hip hop. What" she says not even looking up.

I think about it. " Can ur speakers hook up to my cell?" I ask as I walk over.

"Yeah it can. Here let me do it." She grab my cell and hooks it up. Soon she gives it back "OK now pick a song and it will play" as I look for a song that goes with my mood she hopes on her bed.