Wut.

So I went to a sushi restaurant yesterday with my parents and their friend, Teresa, and sometimes I feel like my mum is a lesbian 😂😂 She was like "Work dat ass!" And she and her friends are always dry humping and. . .ehhhhhaoxkekemwpa. I'm sitting there very awkwardly like "Okei. . ."But I trying to not laugh. Later on Teresa was talking about travel but doesn't want to get "butt raped" and she said it so loudly, too! Then I exclaimed "no front butt no back butt!"(you know who you are for showing me that front butt video 😂😂)

     Now let's talk about today, this morning I should say. So there's this grumpy fucking old lady that's always bitching about my dog, Rocky, "not being on a leash" . . .but I do keep him on a leash. Then she fucking decides to take a damn picture so of course I tell my parents and my dad decides to take pictures of her.            
When we got back we took Rocky outside again and when we passed her she was calling the cops and said "why are you walking on my side?" Bitch this is a public street. Then my dad tells her she shouldn't be taking pictures of me because I'm a minor and then she replies with "she doesn't look like a minor." what the fuck?
So long story short she called animal control and when the guy got here he was really nice about it and even called her a psycho. Phew that's that.