3

So sorry I've been hella busy..

Mia

I tie my hair up and throw on a white tee and stretchy yoha pants along with some colorful nikes and ai grab my drawstring.

Since the soonest I'll be working for August is in about a few weeks. I auditioned for a dancer in some music video. The didn't say who it was for but I'm excited just be here.

"You ready mama?" Corie calls from downstairs

I quickly spray myself with some Victoria Secret Love Spell perfume and rush downstairs. "Ready."

Cories not choreographing he's just going with me because he knows the director and my choreographer so he decided to come with.

We get in his mustang and make our way to the mansion somewhere in Atlanta.

"You excited?"

I nod "yep."

"Nervous?"

"Nope. I love this shit." I say quotting August

He laughs "I know."

He turns up the radio. "Welcome to 98.3 the beat my man August just dropped this number today called FML it's suppose to be something ne, deep.." the music fades in and Corie reaches for the knob. "Nah. Let it play I want to hear this..."

The part that caught my attention thw most was when he said "I never thought I would be here, I never thought I'd this far If they say life is like a picture, then why am I sitting in the dark? Sometimes I just feel like, fuck my life Fuck my life."

I think I should talk to him after hearing that...

"M you good?" Corie's voice says snapping me out of my thoughts

"Yeah."

--

We finally get there and walk in hand in hand. "Yo Corey." the director says "Darrel." they do they're hand shake and another man comes over "Corey long time no see." they do a handshale that turns into a hug while I greet Darrel then Greg.

"Let's get you changed and into makeup." I follow Greg into a room with a female makeup artist and my wardrobe hanging on a rack. "Come to set as soon I as you're done." he says

I nod
--
I walk out of the dressing room and onto set. They had me in this pale pink silk robe. I see the familiar back of someone's head. "Zayn?"

He turns and a smile suddenly covers his face and he pulls me into a hug. "Mia, long time no see."

"So you're my dancer, yeah?"

"Yup."I smile

"Excited?"

"Yep. You?"

"Of course. Do you know what song we're doing, love?" His accent just makes me want to melt right into good arms

"I don't remember." I confess "oh, Pillow talk." we say in unison

"Okay everybody let's get in our places!" the director screams

I kneel in front of the bed, kissing my ring and the music starts

After dancing in a couple of different places and different shots we were done. The crew clapped and told us that was us.

"Good job Mia."

"Likewise." and we walked different ways

Corie meets me in my dressing room. "Good job ma." hr kisses my cheek

"Thanks." I smile "Close the door so that I can change."

After I finish changing he goes into the icecream shop to get us icecream the line is long so I pull out my phone and call Gen.

"Hey M&M spill the tea." I laugh she already knows

"So before I went to my music video thing me and Corie where listening to the radio and August new song started playing."

"Well good for him he's making music isn't that good. Trey told me he ain't been feeling all that hot lately."

I sigh "No girl it's not good.."

"Why not?"

"I mean it's good he's in the studio but the shit I heard today is something that I never want to hear again..it's called Fuck My Life. You should listen when we get off the phone."

"Damn it sounds depressing.."

I shake my head "I know right I just love him so much and to hear that does more than break my heart. I don't want to lose another one."

"You not M. Let's talk about something else.... Trey invited everyone to dinner tomorrow because it's tge night he's releasing his new album. Want to come?"

"Hell yeah. Surprised he ain't tell me first." I laugh

"Yup he just been hella busy. It's gonna be at cheddars tomorrow dress nice anf just to let yoy know August is coming. I dont know if yall are on good terms or.."

"Well were friends."

"Haha...that's good. For now."

I roll my eyes "It actually is good. We just chillin right now you know."

"Oh yeah, I KNOW." she says laughing

"Im serious."

"Mmhm i know I'm just teasin'-Trey move-yeah I told her.-ok.Trey says he loves you and see you tomorrow."

"Tell him I said the same." I see Corie walking out of the shop "I'll talk to yall later okay?"

"Byeeeeee-" they say in unison until I hit end

"Who was that?" Corie asks handing me my ice creamand buckling up

"Genesis and Trey. They invited us to his album release party dinner thing at cheddars."

"When is it?"

"Tomorrow night so we're going." I tell him instead pf asking

"So you tell me what to do now?" he raises an eyebrow

"Yup. I wear the pants in this relationship obviously."

"Well who screams who's name little girl?"

"Whatever boy I'm grown you the LITTLE one."I roll my eyes laughing

"Oh for real? Because I recall you telling me to slow down because it hurt."

"Okay yoy when shut up."

He laughs "Yeah check. Anyways whatchu' wearing?"

"I wanted a red dress and I'll wear my red bottoms."

"Don't you got red dresses?"

"I want another one."

"You spend your money on bullshit M I swear."

"Nuuh take me to then mall please It's right there." I point

"Im ready to go home." he groans

"Take me to the mallllll plllease daddy."  I pout rubbing him through his pants

"Alrighht." he mumbles

"Yah!" I laugh

--