14

Mia

3am

We park in the exact same spot and Genesis is messing with the laptop trying to get it to work, as Chris gets out of his car and walks up to the door of the house from yesterday.

"Genesis hurry." I rush her looking over she dpn't look like she know what the fuck she doing.

I grab it. And look at it groaning.  "You didn't turn it on Gen."

I click on and it's staticy at first then it's starts clearing up.

"IT WORKED!" I scream grinning

"HELL YEAH!"

We high five like little kids and then Chris' voice starts coming through the radio.

"Wassup?" Chris says to somebody in the room

I bite my nails nervous.

"I missed you." A female voice says

"Cut it Ashonti."

"BITCH NO HE DIDN'T JUST SAY ASHONTI." My jaw dropped and I looked at Genesis like did I just hear what I think I heard

"YES HE SAID ASHONTI!"

Chris

I parked at Ashontis place and started walking towards the door it was late as usual.

It took her a few minutes to get to the door when I knocked and when she saw me she smiled.

"Hey." She said as I walked in closing the door behind me

"Wassup." I said nonchalantly sitting on the sofa

"I missed you." she said sitting down next to me and resting her hand on my leg

"Cut it Ashonti." She was bullshitting why though? she must want something "What do you want?"

"I think we should come clean..."

I scolded her as soon as my head processed what she was saying "Fuck no. I fucked up BAD. We both agreed not to tell anyone."

"Okay no one knows I just feel like we can't put this all on August people will figure it out especially the media Chris. Ain't nobody that stupid. You and August may be friends but y'all not twins. He's starting to suspect something anyways."

I push her up against the wall and her back makes a thudding sound. " Don't you say shit."

I slipped letting my anger take control of me forgetting she was pregnant for a second.

" I'm sorry." I mumble letting her go

"Fuck you." She mumbles

"What?"

"Fuck you! Get the hell out! I'm telling everybody I'm coming clean tomorrow and everybody is going to know the fucking truth."

I slapped her. I don't know what possesed me to do it... I lost control and regretted it instantly.

She cuffed her cheek and tears started to fill her eyes. I wrapped my hands around her wrist.

"Ashonti. I-"

She pulled away from me and ran upstairs.

"FUCK!" I punched her wall leaving a hole

I opened her door and slammed it shut.

I stormed to my car and punched the steering wheel until my fist hurt then notice headlights turn on and off real fast. I looked into the rear view mirror and noticed a car that wasn't there before.