chapter 1

One normal day after school, Denny and Silver were at their hang-out at the Watterson house, Gumball and Darwin were on 'ShotoFop and Elmore Plus'.

"So, Darwin, what do you think?" Gumball asked as Denny and Silver were on their way into their room where they usually hung out outside of school. "Duck Face or Ab Shot?"

"But we don't have any abs." Darwin replied.

"Which is why they invented ShotoFop." Gumball said. "Now, hurry and upload this before Denny and Silver show up and they realize we're fake!"

"Okay, okay." Darwin said.

"Aaaand upload!" Gumball said.

"Ahem." Denny cleared her throat.

The cat and fish turned to see the gerbil and wolf. "Denny, Silver, what a surprise!"

"What're you guys doing?" Silver asked.

"We just added a new photo on Elmore Plus and we're checking out our friend requests." Darwin smiled.

"That's cool." Silver said.

"You guys are so weird..." Denny said.

"What the what?!" Gumball panicked. "Rejected?!"

"Who rejected you?" Denny asked.

"We got rejected by Hector, the guy whose only online friend is his mom!" Gumball whined.

"Wow." Silver said.

"What the what?" Darwin echoed his older brother's catchphrase.

"I think he owes us an explanation." Gumball sounded determined.

With that, they all left the neighborhood and went into the forest to find the cave where the giant student of Elmore Junior High lived.

"He better have a good explanation." Silver said.

"P-P-Perhaps..." Denny held her tail nervously as they stood outside of the cave while Gumball called Hector's name.

"What do you want?!" a tiny witchy woman stumbled out of the cave.

"That woman looks familiar..." Silver said to himself.

"Uh, who are you?" Gumball asked.

"I'm Hector's mom." the woman replied.

"Wait, you're his mom? But he's a giant and you're, well... Not." Silver said.

"No offense, of course..." Denny smiled nervously.

"Hm..." the woman nodded to them.

"Mom, who is it?" Hector came out of the cave to see there was company.

"Nothing to worry about, honey!" Hector's mother replied before glaring to the others. "In the absence of a door I can slam, I'm gonna do this." she then moved her hand as though she were slamming the door in their faces.

"She can't be serious." Silver said.

"Can we at least talk to him?" Denny asked about the giant boy.

"Door." Hector's mom told her.

"But we just want to be his friend on Elmore Plus!" Gumball said.

"My baby doesn't need friends like you!" Hector's mom growled.

"Ah, spoke through the door." Gumball smirked.

"Get off my property!" Hector's mom replied in irritation.

"Okay, okay, we'll leave." Silver said.

Sometime after, they were in school. Gumball and Darwin were shooting spitballs at Hector in the playground while Denny and Silver were trying to mind their own business.