chapter 12

The next day, Silver got up and got ready for the day. Nathan was still asleep.

Silver smirked as he leaned into the room and jumped up to pounce on his brother. But then, his older brother woke up and grabbed him into a bear hug hold. "Oh, come on!" he pouted.

Nathan smirked. "You didn't think you'd get away with that, did ya?"

"How did you know I was going to pounce on you?" Silver asked.

"My instincts kicked in and alerted me." Nathan smirked.

"No fair!" Silver pouted.

Nathan laughed and then let go of his little brother. "So, what're your plans for the day?"

"Well, today, I'm going to do my usual daily exercise and then check up on how Denny, Gumball, and Darwin are doing." Silver said.

"So, are you interested in Denny at all?" Nathan asked curiously since the gerbil was a girl.

"No, she's just a friend." Silver said.

"So, Amaryllis is the one you like." Nathan then smirked which made Silver blush.

"She's my age, but she's in a grade above me..." Silver said. "So not only is she really pretty, she's smart too."

"And have you met her family yet?" Nathan smirked.

"I saw her dad the other night..." Silver rubbed his arm nervously. "He seemed scary at first."

"At first?" Nathan asked.

"He's bigger than Dad..." Silver said. "But we're on first name basis... I can call him Kal."

"Then he must respect and trust you." Nathan smiled.

"Yeah, I guess he does..." Silver smiled back.

After Silver did his work-outs, he went to the Wattersons house with Denny, they moved out of the way as Nicole left the house like a robot in a Terminator fashion, this made the two wonder what that was about, but they went into Gumball and Darwin's room and found the two on Elmore Plus.

"Shouldn't we be taking out the trash?" Darwin asked.

"Hold on, hold on, I have to moan about it on Elmore Plus." Gumball replied before tapping at the keyboard.

"They're procrastinators." Silver sighed.

"You're gonna take out the trash for them before their mom gets home, aren't you?" Denny deadpanned.

"If I don't, then they'll get in trouble and also will most likely get the grocery bag mistaken for the trash bag." Silver said as he took out the trash for the Watterson boys.

"Yeah, sounds like Gumball and Darwin to me, should I tell them?" Denny replied.

"Eh, they'll figure it out." Silver came back into the room.

Denny came up behind Darwin and put her hands over his eyes with a smirk. "Boo!"

"AUGH! IT'S DARK!" Darwin panicked.

"Darwin, it's just Denny." Gumball told him after looking to see what was wrong.

"Oh..." Darwin smiled to the gerbil girl. "Hi, Denny, hi, Silver!"

"So, uh, whatcha guys doin'?" Silver asked as if he didn't know.

"Just checking out what's going on Elmore Plus." Gumball said.

"Don't you have a chore to do?" Denny asked.

"Eh, we'll get to it." Gumball shrugged as he ate some chips. "It's only been a minute."