Midgard

Loki and I appeared in front of Thor. We were in Midgardian clothing. Loki in a suit and tie, and me in a little black dress. It was a little outlandish to wear this skimpy piece of clothing. Why would these woman wear this type of robe?

"Loki, Ase! What are you doing here?" He adjusted himself in the chair he was sitting in.

"We had to see you," Loki said towards Thor.

"What's happened?" Thors face was glossed over with worry. "Tell me. Is it Jotuneheim? Let me explain to Father."

"Father is dead." Loki and I said in unison.

Thor stopped for a second and thought.

"What?" His voice cracked with heartbreak.

"Your banishment, the threat of a new war, It was too much for him to bear," Loki said.

"You mustn't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault Thor. He was merley getting old " I said to Thor. He was tearing up

"We know that you loved him. I tried to tell him so but he wouldn't listen. It was so cruel to put the hammer within your reach, knowing that you could never lift it." Loki let him have his moment for a minute before continuing.

"The burden of the throne has fallen to me now." Loki said to a now misty eyes Thor.

"Can I come home?" Thor said looking at me and Loki. He was sad about Odin's "death". He loved Odin no matter how many times they fought.

"The truce with Jotunheim is conditional upon your exile." Loki said to him with sympathy.

"Yes, but couldn't we find a way..."

"And Mother has forbidden your return." Loki added on.

"This is goodbye, Brother. I'm so sorry."

"No. I am sorry. Thank you for coming here." Tears were now coming down his cheeks.

"Farewell," Loki said.

I walked over to Thor and placed a kiss on top of his forehead. I always showed affectionate towards Thor never Loki. I was appreciative of Loki. I was just never a person to show my true emotions.

The irony fit well with my power.

"Goodbye," I said to Thor before looking him in the eye and seeing a single tear drip down his face. Almost in slow motion. Guilt was pouring off of him like a waterfall.

I looked down at him. I loved Thor and I love Loki, maybe one a bit more. They were still family to me. Not blood related but still family. Lying to Thor about Odin and Frigga was wrong but it was needed.

His hair was in his face when I looked at him. Loki teleported me to the realm that he was on.