The Jump

Loki and I rode our horse towards the Bifrost. Odin's spear in his hand. As soon as we made it to the entrance of the Bifrost we hopped off of them and bounded towards the key to start the Bifrost. Loki hands grasped the sword and put it in its rightful place. The Bifrost whirred to life. Its power was aimed at Jotunheim. We released all the power to that realm.

The lightning shape that protruded from the machine started to freeze. The room now chilly. The frozen icicles now creeping along down the stairs. It started looking like a tree.

"You can't stop it. The Bifrost will build until it rips Jotunheim apart." Loki hissed at Thor. You can see the cold coming off of his breath.

Thor runs up to the frozen power of the Bifrost and lifts his hammer to break it. Loki strikes him with the spear. Thor flies down to the ground. His head made contact with the ground.

"Why have you done this?" Thor says as he crawls up from the ground.

"To prove to Father that I am the worthy son. When he wakes. I will have saved his life." Loki says. I silently make my way behind Thor. I don't know if he notices, if he does he doesn't seem to care. "I will have destroyed that race of monsters. And I will be true heir to the throne!"

"You can't kill an entire race! Loki,"

"Why not?" Loki smiles at Thor. "And what is this new found love of the Frost Giants? You could have killed them all with your bare hands."

"I've changed," Thor says trying to understand Loki.

"So have I," Loki says as he hits Thor with the end of his weapon. "Now fight me." He smacks Thor to the ground and he slides across the floor.

"I never wanted the throne!" Loki paced towards Thor again. "I only ever wanted to be your equal."

"I will not fight you, Brother!" Thor yells to Loki.

"I'm not your Brother. I never was."

"Loki this is madness."

"Is it madness? Is it? Come on. What happened to you on Earth that turned you so soft? Don't tell me it was that women. Oh!" Realization hit Loki. "It was! Well, maybe, when we're finished here, I'll pay her a visit myself!"

Thor runs towards him, as does Loki. The were yelling. As their weapons made contact it made a blast that knocked me off of my feet. When I look up they are on top off each other. Thor obviously winning.

I ran towards their brawl and placed two fingers on Thor's head. Pushing all the emotions Thor would feel if the mortal girl were to die. Nothing happened. Thor pushed Loki off of him and made his way to me.

"Your powers don't endeavor in the cold do they Ase," He pushed me against the wall of the Bifrost. He then walked towards Loki. He was still recovering from the throw that Thor did to him.

My powers worked on Jotunheim. Why is that?

It was Loki! He had cast a spell on me to protect me from the cold. My body didn't know it was in the cold.

Jesus Loki.

Loki was sweeped from under his feet from Thor. Yet again there were sparks that came off of the weapons that made contact. Loki was on the bottom of Thor. I sprinted towards Thor and pushed him off of Loki. Thor made eye contact with me.

"Don't make me do this, Sister."

"I'm not your Sister!" I yelled at him and sprinted towards him again. He moved out of the way with great agility for his size. My head made contact with the stairs.

Loki jogged his way towards Thor and jumped at him with the spear. He tried to dig his spear into his shoulder. It got stuck in between the tiles of the ground. Thor got up from the ground ran towards Loki. Loki grabbed the spear and swung around it. Loki laughed and finally removed Odin's weapon from the crevis.