Back to Jotunheim

The Bifrost set me and Loki back down on Jotunheim. We were back in Asgardian clothing. Gold and Green swirled around Loki, as dark green and a crimson swirled around me. Before we were set down Loki casted another spell into me, to protect me from the cold environment. He new what the cold did to me.

Loki and I always try to coordinate.

The Frost Giants den gave off a weary feeling like they could strike at any moment.

"Kill them," Laufey said before we even had time to speak.

"After all we've done for you? Laufey." Loki said smirking at him. Knowing he wouldn't dare hurt us if we were the ones who helped him into Asgard.

"So you're the one who showed us the way into Asgard." Laufey said after comprehending what we did for him.

"Your Majesty." I said to him as I bowed. I was cocky, but I don't care anymore.

"That was just a bit a fun, really," Loki said reflecting my cockiness. "To ruin my brother's big day. And to protect the realm from his idiotic rule for a while longer. "

"I will hear you." Laufey spoke.

"We will conceal you and a handful of your soldiers, lead you into Odin's chambers, and you can slay him where he lies." Loki said pacing the room slowly.

"Why not kill him yourself?" Laufey said to Loki. His son.

I snort. "As I wish I could slay that whining king but I would suspect that the Asgardians would not take kindly to a Dark Elf who had murder his friends predecessor. Once Odin is dead, I will return the Casket to you. And you can return Jotunheim to all its. Glory." I looked around this vast waste land.

Laufey stood up."I...accept."

As soon as Laufey said that the Bifrost was signaled and we were back on Asgard. Walking through Heimdall had his eyes on us.

The gold was set into our eyes and it was glinting. For how much I hate Asgard I love its architecture. It always looked do futuristic for the era we are in.

"What troubles you, Gatekeeper?"

"I turned my gaze upon you in Jotunheim, and could neither see you nor hear you. You were shrouded from me, like the Frost Giants that entered this realm."

"Perhaps your senses have weakened after your many years of service." Loki said walking towards Heimdall.

"Or perhaps someone has found a way to hide that which he does not wish me to see."

"You have great power, Heimdall. Did Odin ever fear you?"

"No."

"And why is that?"

"Because he is my king and I am sworn to obey him." Heimdall said defending Odin.

"He was your king and you're sworn to obey Loki now," I said to Loki. "Yes?"

Heimdall took a long time to answer but he eventually said yes. He looked like he was insulted.

"Then you will open the Bifrost to no one, till I have repaired the damage my brother has done."

Loki turned his back to Heimdall, and glided away. I turned my gaze upon Heimdall this time and gave him a small smirk and walked toward Loki's direction.

We will need to watch Heimdall he will not go down without a fight and I intended him to.