Chapter Three

*QUICK NOTE; Sorry for the late update, I just got home from practice! I should have done this earlier! But I hope you guys like this chapter, SURPRISE GUESTSSS!! <3 Read on people! J *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two

“Hide Me! “

Noel and I made our way through the arena to get backstage.

The boys told us to meet them back stage so we could all hang out before the concert. They also wanted us to meet some people. I wonder who.

As we were about to walk backstage, suddenly my feet were no longer touching the ground.

From horrible past experiences, I was terrified so I started to kick and scream.

Whoever it was put me on the floor on my butt. By then I was hysterical crying. I was scared.

I looked up to see Niall and the boys with sympathetic looks on their faces. Noel was knelt beside me with the same look, though she knew why I reacted like that.

“Kimberly, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you and make you cry I ju-“ Niall stopped mid-sentence and was staring at me with a look in his eyes I really couldn’t read. It looked, scared and, something else.

I traced his sight with my eyes to see what he was staring at. I looked down at my sleeves which had rolled up, revealing all the marks from my father, and cuts from myself.

 I now knew what that look was. Dis belief.

I looked up again to see all the boys, now staring at my bare arms. They all starting mumbling things that I could only partially understand.

“Kim..”

“Oh my gosh.. “

“Why.. “

“Who?.. “

I froze in my spot on the floor, thinking “How the hell do I get out of this “

 One thing came to my mind. Run.

Before anyone could stop me, I quickly scrambled up, and ran down the nearest hallway I saw.

I heard my name being yelled behind me, along with a couple pair of running feet hitting the ground.

I ignored them and ran faster. I was way ahead of them. I have to find some where to hide before they find me.

I ran into the nearest room, which had something written on the door, but I was too much in a rush to pay attention.

As soon as I got in, I quickly closed the door and locked it.

I took a deep breath and let it out, I turned around to be met by 4 faces. All looking confused.

We just stood there for a minute looking at each other. They were 4 boys that looked around my age, except for one that looked a little older. One had Dark hair and was holding a guitar, one had blonde hair, amazing light colored eyes, and looked about my age, the one that looked a little older had light brownish blondish hair, and the last had black hair with a slip of color on top. All very attractive boys.

Then the older one says something, breaking the silence.

“Not to be rude, but what are you doing in our dressing room?” he says with an Australian accent.

Wait, dressing room? Oops..

“And why are you upset, you look like you’ve been crying” the younger one with the Light eyes says. Oh my gosh, he’s Australian too. He steps in front of the others to get a better look at me.