Living with One Direction

Chapter One

" Tonight "

" Are you out yet ? " , was the first thing that came through my phone when i answered. I looked down at the contact to realize it was my best friend Noel.

" He's still down there, wait alright?! " I whispered back a little harsh, soon regreting it after, so i mumbled 'sorry' . She couldnt have known he was still up.

I know what you all are asking, " Who is 'he' ? " . He's my dad. Well atleast he was. 

First off, I'm Kimberly. Kimberly Brookes. When I was younger I had everything.  Perfect mom, perfect dad, amazing house, and great friends and family. But when I was 10 , my mom passed.. After that, everything went downhill. Dad decided to always drink the stress and sadness away. Thats when the beatings began. We never had enough money, so we had to move into a much smaller house away from all of the family. My 'friends' all left me because I had all these marks and scars on me, so i was 'weird' . Now im 16 and nothing has changed, just gotten worse. But through all of this, I managed to keep the best friend anyone could ask for. Noel . Even we're a year apart, We've been friends for as long as I can remember. Our moms were best friends,and so were we. Noels mom knows what he does to me, she always offers her house and care for me whenever.  Shes another mother to me. I already call her mom.

" Its fine, no worries" she said in a slightly happy voice, which went down to serious. " I'm around the corner, no rush. Just please Kim, get out safe. "

I sat quiet for a minute,  then said something I wasn't sure would be true ," I will EL, I promise..." . I quickly hung up the phone and shoved it in the zip up pocket inside my jacket and at quietly by my bedroom door. Listening. For him.  It was about 1:30 in the morning here in LA. 

After about 5 minutes, I heard nothing. I quickly grabbed and slipped on my back pack full of clothes and other thing I needed for the weekend. Slowly, I opened my room door and looked around. Then I quietly 'tip-toed' out and down the stairs.

I could see it, I was almost at the front door. I'm gonna make it out. Or so I thought. 

I heard a creak behind me so I quickly turned around to be met by the back of my fathers hand across my face. It started to burn where he hit . I bit my lip to keep in my cry, he can see me weak. 

" Where do you you're going, you little slut? " he hissed in my face. 

" Please Daddy STOP! " I slightly yelled at him, thinking , maybe this time he'll actually listen. He didn't. Instead he threw me into the wall next to the door. 

'I'm so close' , I kept saying to my self in my head. He continued kicking and punching me, until i made a move. I grabbed the leg not kicking, and pulled. He let out a 'hmpf' sound as he hit the floor. He lay there dizzy , shaking his head , and mumbling swear words to me. I got up and made my move. 

I opened the door and ran. As fast as my legs could carry me. I turned the corner, and saw Noels car. As fast as I could, i hopped in the passenger seat and locked my door. 

" Oh my God Kim! What did he do to you?! " Noel yelled in a panicked voice. I was panting from running so fast that i couldn't say much.

" GO " , I managed to say in between my fast breaths. 

She listened and quickly drove in the other direction.

I relaxed a little and started to think. The question that has been going through my mind since Noel called 2 days ago and told me to pack up some clothes.

Where are we going ?

*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

After about an hour of driving, curiosity got the best of me, I couldn't hold it in any more.

" Where are we even going? You've kept it from me and told me not to question you. Well ya know what EL , I'm questioning you. WHERE ARE WE GOING?! " , after my little 'blowout', Noel just laughed. Probably at my desperation. But I deserve to know! How is she just gonna take me some where and Not tell me where??

All she said was " You'll see" , which makes me want to know more now ! 

" Forget it, i'm going to sleep." I said after a 2 minute silence.I laid my head on the window and closed my eyes. I then started mumbling swear words, so her solution was to swerve and make he hit my head on the door.

I yelped in pain which made Noel laugh even more. I narrowed my eyes at her and laid back again. I'm gonna get her back. Just wait.

At about 4:30 am , I felt the car finally come to a stop. So I sat up and slowly opened my eyes. And what I saw was the most beautiful and high class hotel I've ever seen.

After gazing, I got out and followed Noel into the lobby then stopped as she checked us in.

"This. Is. Amazing" I mumbled to my self. 

*~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~*

AUTHORS NOTE; 

Hello to... whoever is reading ! :) I know its really long, I personally don't like writing short chapters, so expect this a lot I guess :) I know this was probably boring, but trust me, It will get a lot better ! :) Thanks for giving my story a chance! 

Thank you for reading, if you have. I really appreciate it considering it is my first story. 

Bye Lovelies ! <3

I will be updating tomorrow for sure if i don't do another tonight ! :)

( LINKS TO PICTURES WONT WORK SO JUST LOOK THEM UP IF YOU WANT :) )

( ZOELLA AS KIMBERLY & KALEL AS NOEL )

The boys will come in next chapter ;)

- Daedae !