Chapter Two

Chapter Two

" Woah "

" Close your mouth Kim, you're gonna catch flies" , I turned around to see Noel with an amused look on her face. 

I looked around and noticed alot of people were standing outside with flashing cameras, but didn't think much of it, so I just continued admiring the beauty of the hotel. 

Then I felt a sudden rush of guilt. Imagine how much money EL paid for us to stay here !

" Noel, this is amazing, but i must've cost a fortune! I cant stay an- " she cut me off.

" Don't worry your pretty little head about this" she started patting my beanie causing it to slip, i hit her hand away and fixed it with narrowed eyes.

She giggled and continued, " Mom's best friends with the guy that owns this place, we don't have to pay for anything ! " She glanced at me to make sure i was smiling.

" Oh my gosh EL, this is a wonderful surprise. I love it " I said as I hugged her. Then she suddenly pushed me back a little so she could see my face. She had a grin on her face. But not a normal one. More like a ' I'm hiding something '  grin.

" Ha! You seriously thought this was the surprise? Ohh, just wait till you find out what the real one is" . I glared at her words. Dammit , why does she always do this! She knows i'm impatient.

" Well, what are we waiting for? Lets head up to the Penthouse. Its 5am and I am exhausted! " Noel said pretty quickly and I couldn't really understand her. 

As we got in the elevator, her words clicked in. Penthouse. I had a sudden earge to jump up and down, so I did .

All that got me was giggles from Noel and a weird stare from the old fart that was in there with us. 

I regained my composure as the lift came to a stop. We walked out , then down the hallway to a double doored room. We both looked at each other , took a deep breath, and pushed down the door handles.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

*Noel's POV"

" Woah" is all we could say, and we kept saying it over and over at everything we saw.

The Penthouse was HUGE. The kitchen was beautiful,and fully stocked, huge couch with flat screen TV, and an amazing view from the balcony. 

Upstairs was even better ! Three rooms, all about the same size, had queen sized beds, flat screen TVs and a personal bathroom. It was all so perfect. 

I know Kim really deserves what im doing for her. After all she has to go through, she deserves everything she dreams of. 

As I stood there thinking about her, I remembered her wounds.

I quickly walked around , to find her in the kitchen eating like the food was gonna run away. She looked like a chipmunk and all I could do was laugh.

" Whut " , she said as food fell out of her mouth. 

I made her finish before I took her to the upstairs bathroom. 

" Kim, I have to look at the wounds, to make sure they aren't too bad. I promise I wont touch them okay ? " . She nodded hesitantly, and slowly slipped of her jacket, jeans, and shirt, leaving all the marks visible.

I gasped, ready to cry, but i held back my tears because it would only make her panic.

I slowly cleaned all the opened wounds and covered them up with stuff I found in the hotel first aid kit.