Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

“New girl, wha?”

******************

*Noels POV*

*After Roaming around*

Well after all of this walking around, we all ended up carrying 3 to 4 bags each.

Noel had said her feet were hurting so we are all currently sitting in a Starbucks slowly sipping on our coffee.

 After I finish mine, I throw it away and sat back down. “I say that was a pretty successful first day, what about you guys. Well besides the fact that we kept getting lost thanks to Louis, the “direction master”. “

Everyone laughs

Louis scoffs and puts his hand out “Talk to the hand miss rude. At least I walked the whole way. Halfway through you forcefully jumped on my back and made me carry you.” He gets up and throws away his cup, along with the others.

We all get up and grab out stuff, then head out the door. I decided I should give Ashton a little hint to try not to act stupid tonight at dinner, kind of a friendly heads up. Yes, I will do that. The amazing friend that I am. Now I’m talking to myself. Okay Kim, shut up.

As everyone continues to walk, I grab Ashton by the arm and yank him back behind them. They don’t seem to notice, so I don’t need to make up some lame excuse of what’s going on.

Ashton makes a weird noise as I pull him, but doesn’t protest against it. “Kim, may I ask why you just did that?” He starts walking at a slower pace.

I laugh at his confused face “Well, I just thought I should give you some tips about tonight.” I said it without trying to give out the fact that Alice might like him. If he knew right now, the fool would turn into a retarded noodle and mess it all up before it even happens.

He laughs a little “Tips? For dinner? I think I know how to eat Kim.” He said while continuing to laugh at his stupid joke.

I look at him with ‘really?’ look which shuts him up quick. “No you idiot. I’m just saying, you seemed like you kind of like Alice. So, me, being a girl, decided to tell you something’s to do, or not to do, while we’re out with her tonight.”

We’re close enough to the hotel that I can see it, so I decided to hurry up my pep talk. “All you have to do is try not to get nervous. For example, earlier. Just don’t do that again and you’ll be fine” I give a reassuring smile as we approach the entrance.

We walk through the doors to see everyone else sitting in the fancy hotel lobby. As we almost approached them completely, Ashton stopped me.

“Thanks for little bit of advice Kimmy. Even though I will most fuck up, I appreciate your encouragement” I laugh a little at his words, knowing it’s slightly the truth considering how goofy he is naturally.

I nod my head and give him a quick hug before joining the others.

They’re all in their own little conversations with each other until we walk up and Michael stands, “Okay people, its 6 now so everyone has about an hour to get ready then we head out.” We all say okay to his instructions then all go to our rooms.

The room arrangements were kind of odd in my opinion because some rooms had two beds and some had three. It was-

Room 1- Liam, Luke

Room 2- Niall, Michael

Room 3- Zayn, Harry

Room 4- Louis, Calum, Ashton